[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban request. (Unban Request Granted by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban request. (Unban Request Granted by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=38032)

+ Unban request. (Unban Request Granted by BP) - Joe mama1256 - 2024-05-25 08:47

Your LFS Username: Joe mama1256

Time & Date of Incident: 16 days ago

Replay / Screenshot Link:
Replay Timestamps:

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
So, i waited for 2 weeks before making this unban request, because i knew that if i did it right after being banned it wouldn't be accepted. I got ban for accidently rear ending a cop in chase, i was distracted because my cat went on my desktop, and i didnt watch the road, and the admins didnt like it, and i also got ban because before i wasnt driving carefully, to be honest i dont know why, so yea, can i get unbanned? I will be careful, and will brake to go further from the chase, and not follow them.

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-05-25 09:04

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: Unban request. - Leon - 2024-05-26 19:36

You have previously been warned for failing to yield to chases and respect sirens. In this case, you were following a chase far too closely for a considerable amount of time, which resulted in you colliding with one of the cops, taking them out of the chase. Your reasoning for this at the time was that you were picking up a cab fare and that "you can't be perfect". There was no mention of any cat, not that it matters.

With the information laid out, I'll give you another shot at explaining your actions.

RE: Unban request. - Joe mama1256 - 2024-05-27 15:57

So, yes i was picking a guy because i was taxi, but i didn't expect the cop to brake, i tried to avoid it but i couldn't and i accidently rear ended the cop. The cat story was for another thing, sorry i made a mistake. I can promise you that i will brake when a chase is in front of me and i won't follow it like i did, i am sorry for what i did. And i also can promise you that i will read the rules before playing the game.

RE: Unban request. - BP - 2024-05-29 14:10

As Leon is currently busy, he has asked somebody else to take over the unban request.

Leon is willing to have you unbanned. Please drive carefully and within the server rules. We hope that we don't have any further problems.

You will be unbanned, have fun.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.