[TC] Gaming Forums
+ sametttpe invalid fine (Approved by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: + sametttpe invalid fine (Approved by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=38063)

+ sametttpe invalid fine (Approved by Frozen) - 7mar - 2024-06-03 13:20

- Your LFS Username: twit
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): sametttpe

- Time & Date of Incident

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/o4arz8j5ipjqw0f/invalid_fine_sametttpe.mpr/file
- Replay Timestamps: 43:49

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
samet mid fines me for wrong waying, which is pretty much impossible1 to do at the location i was fined. a more appropriate fine would probably be low or mid careless driving, as i didnt really endanger anyone and pretty much just "made a turn from the wrong lane"
after the stop he says that i used the "wrong way" to turn, and doesnt even try to listen to any of my sayings. i really did try to tell him that what hes saying and what hes fining me for is invalid. it would be really nice if someone he actually listens to taught him how to use the fining system properly.

+ from my point of view, its almost like he was waiting for me. he wanted to get behind me and only me, as no other normal self minding cop would pull out in front of moving traffic like that.

RE: sametttpe invalid fine - Samet - 2024-06-03 13:42

I wrote the ticket for improper lane changing, I could have written a ticket for dangerous driving as the 2nd option.

+++I am also tired of reading your hateful words every time you open a forum for me+++

RE: sametttpe invalid fine - 7mar - 2024-06-03 14:01

1. there is 0 hatret in this thread
2. as i said above, i didnt really endanger or near miss anyone during my action, so fining me for dangerous driving would reaveal even more corrupcy of your copping
3. there is no such thing as improper lane changing, its either disobeying the driving lines, cones, traffic lights or drifting from 1 side of the road to another.

RE: sametttpe invalid fine - Samet - 2024-06-03 14:57

yes you reveal your hateful words with normal words

RE: sametttpe invalid fine - BP - 2024-06-03 14:58

(2024-06-03 14:57)Samet Wrote:  yes you reveal your hateful words with normal words

If you are feeling hate from "normal words" then that's largely your problem and the way you interpret it. I haven't seen anything rude from the OP in this thread so there's no need to be a victim here. Smile

Locked for now

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-06-03 19:03

This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: sametttpe invalid fine - Frozen - 2024-06-03 19:24

Hello,

I've discussed this matter with [6S] Samet and the confusion has been clarified. Samet has apologized for the incorrect fine and has corrected the amount to a careless driving fine of €60. As such, he has now returned you €15.

Quote:VM.Niko 15 € ATM transfer - from: sametttpe [6S] Samet [COP]

This being said I would like to clarify that your own behavior during this case is not the best either. If you feel a fine is invalid, report it but do not make a bigger deal out of it. Let us judge whether it was valid or not to prevent it from happening in the future.

Thanks,
Frozen

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.