[TC] Gaming Forums
- unban request (Unban Request Denied by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - unban request (Unban Request Denied by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=38108)

- unban request (Unban Request Denied by Vilix) - racing101 - 2024-06-08 22:06

Username : racing101

Time & Date of Incident : 2024-05-11 10:47

Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
Replay Timestamps: N/A

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban : i received a 90 day ban for ramming someone but the thing is he started ramming me first so i took manners into my own hands and im sorry for this behavior i know i should have contacted an admin but i learned my lesson so if you could be so kind to remove my ban because i would like to be on the server this summer Smile

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Petsu. - Petsu - 2024-06-08 22:52

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: unban request - Vilix - 2024-06-09 14:41

You were banned for 90 days because of intentionally ramming, blocking and interfering with chases and suspects. Approximately 7 months prior to this, you were banned for 90 days because you were intentionally ramming bikes at full speed and having a poor attitude when confronted about it. Looking even further back in time, you were banned for 62 days for revenge ramming, ignoring sirens and having a poor attitude. Lastly, you have an incredibly high amount of !report's all of which complain about you ramming, not apologizing and intentionally crashing players.

Looking at your previous ban and report history, this empty apology is not enough to convince or signal to us that there is any chance of you improving your behavior on our server in the future. I'm giving you an opportunity here to put some real effort into your next reply. Give us a genuine explanation of why you continue to breach our server rules, and why we should believe you that the future would be any different compared to your troubling history.

RE: unban request - racing101 - 2024-06-09 19:06

I feel like at first when i joined the server i wasn't serious about it, and didnt care for the consequences that's why i didnt care if there was a chase in front of me and i was taking manners to my own hands but as time passed i aknowledged that the server is something that i should've been serious about from the beginning, and i'm willing to be that's why i'm making this effort to be unbanned, and hoping that you will forgive me for any past bad behavior

RE: unban request - Vilix - 2024-06-10 09:10

While I appreciate the sentiment, you should've thought about the consequences before deciding to do the things you've done. Your previous ban history should've already given you a very strong idea of the things we don't tolerate on the server, which you've failed to follow on multiple occasions. If what you are saying is genuine, and you truly wish to convince us that you will improve your behaviour on the server, you will patiently and respectfully wait out your ban.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.