[TC] Gaming Forums
+ causing an accident but not apologizing (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + causing an accident but not apologizing (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38173)

+ causing an accident but not apologizing (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Siraccjr - 2024-06-24 09:46

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Sirac.54_

Their LFS Username(s): Furkanuyn61
Their In-game Nickname(s): FurkaNs

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 24.6.2024
Time of Incident: 10.35 (Turkey Times)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 10.46.51-The person hit me from the wrong direction. HE "?" I texted him and he didn't reply to me. Ignoring this, he continued on his way and asked, "What are you doing?" asked. asked. I wrote but he ignored it again. He went on his way and neither apologized nor paid any money.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: He just ignored me.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/2bfow8u4z4meip4/furkan.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? YES

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-06-24 10:42

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: causing an accident but not apologizing - Wilczek - 2024-06-24 17:26

Hello, thank you for the report.

MPR Notes:

10:43.00 - Furkanuyn61 takes the turn at a very high speed, then they start braking after realizing that they were going too fast, and they turn their steering wheel all the way to the right.

10:45.20 - Losing control of the car, they crash into the fence.

10:47.00 - As Furkanuyn61 recovers, they drive on the wrong side, where Sirac.54_ was driving - resulting in a head-on crash.

11:05.00 - Furkanuyn61 drives off without apology, then ignoring Sirac.54_'s attempts to talk to them.

Looking at the full replay, Furkanuyn61's driving was poor all the time, it was only a matter of time until they crash someone.

Outcome:

Furkanuyn61 will receive a 30 day ban for ramming & wrong-siding.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.