[TC] Gaming Forums
+ VM.DejaVu[COP] - laurynas683 (Report Archived by Yung) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + VM.DejaVu[COP] - laurynas683 (Report Archived by Yung) (/showthread.php?tid=38184)

+ VM.DejaVu[COP] - laurynas683 (Report Archived by Yung) - Jacob - 2024-06-24 21:47

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Seal..

Their LFS Username(s): laurynas683
Their In-game Nickname(s): VM.DejaVu[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 24.06.2024
Time of Incident: aprox 20:00 cet

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
During a chase with Dejavu there were many major and minor hits that were not according to the rules.
such as:
13:11 - first ram when i was turning right, he used gravel shortcut and hit me in high speed on my rear right making both of us crash
17:48 - T-bone hit
24:11 - ram on my rear making both of us crash
29:56 - T-bone
30:17 - T-bone
32:53 - Head to head crash. He aimed for me and made us crash
33:42 - ram to my back

During the chase there was many hickups and wrongly timed and aimed pits/hits but those were after my sudden braking or turning so no need to mark them.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
I tried to talk to him, saying he was ramming a bit in that chase, tried to talk about that. He just ignored me.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://uploadir.com/88929/cWlYEIJywX

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes i do confirm.

RE: VM.DejaVu[COP] - laurynas683 - laurynas683 - 2024-06-25 01:03

Hello at first at 11:13 i didint even touch u but if u talking about 13:11 yes it was harder pit wich cased you almoust no damage 24:11 was perfecly fine pit and u didint crash u spun out and i crasht and thats not against the rules 29:56 i tryed to block u and as soon as i saw you where going to fast and i wont be able to block i started braking cuz i was on a grass i wasnt able to stop in time and i hit u into the bush and that did no damage to your suspension so your chase wasnt efected by that at all 30:17 idk what you complanig about there the pit or that i tryed to tacticly bust you 32:53 maybe i aimd at you but u didint even try to avoid it or brake i slowed down fare amount for u to avoid it 33:42 it was just a little push that did no damage to your suspension so your called ram did nothing to affect your chase again

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Yung. - Yung - 2024-06-27 07:46

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: VM.DejaVu[COP] - laurynas683 - Yung - 2024-06-27 17:54

Hi, Thanks for the report.

laurynas683 has had their cop license revoked for 3 Days along with an in-game warning message.

At timestamp 13:11 this is excessive force, a direct hit at a high closing speed to the rear wheel near perpendicular to the suspect (who is nearly stationary in relation to the COP) does not constitute a PIT maneuver or an acceptable use of force.
At timestamp 32:53 this is also unacceptable use of force, this constitutes ramming.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.