[TC] Gaming Forums
+ fine for going around in rounbabout (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + fine for going around in rounbabout (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38295)

+ fine for going around in rounbabout (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Nexoon - 2024-07-12 23:54

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:Nexoon

Their LFS Username(s):mbt
Their In-game Nickname(s):cop mbt

Incident Information

Date of Incident:13.07.2024
Time of Incident:02:40ish

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
3:35:43 cop parks besides me
3:36:03 cop touches my back, no problem there
3:36:32 i circle around in roundabout not really sure where i should drive, cop is following me for whatever reason
3:36:49 i drive off roundabout
3:36:54 about there cop starts to chase me
3:37:50 i get fine for careless driving (reasoning is i circled around in roundabout for too long) not really sure if this is a valid reason for the fine

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: Cop just told me fine is for ":multiple circles at roundabout:"

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://mega.nz/file/8vMAlCgC#ak2hTXswBZ3Y__Anv-VZI7NuoxIIk_fha0xE-eBTWHg

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

RE: fine for going around in rounbabout - Cam - 2024-07-13 12:07

Please can you confirm if you are reporting the COP's conduct, or if you are disputing the fine they have issued to you. The reason I am asking is because you have said there was no problem with the COP touching you, but you have then later said 'not really sure if this is a valid reason for the fine'.

The COP's conduct can certainly be investigated by an admin, but if you're solely disputing the validity of the fine (which seems more likely based on what you have said - correct me if I am wrong), you'll need to make a request in the refund section of the forum using the correct template here

RE: fine for going around in rounbabout - Nexoon - 2024-07-14 19:18

Yes I would like for the cops conduct to be investigated. Since my interaction history with this user has been negative on every occasion. I don't understand why he decides to follow me and fine me for nothing, seems like he's trying to force some negative reaction out of me and abusing his cop rights at the same time.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-07-17 16:12

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: fine for going around in rounbabout - Wilczek - 2024-07-18 18:04

Hello,

The fine was unnecessary and incorrect.
Driving around the roundabout is not classed as careless driving. What would be fineable here is drifting, not just driving around it.
Mbt, you should communicate more with others instead of saying "good luck".

mbt will be given a confirmable warning for incorrect fines.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.