[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - [COP] Denz - serkanbaybek (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - [COP] Denz - serkanbaybek (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38338)

+ Report - [COP] Denz - serkanbaybek (Report Archived by Wilczek) - ogdave - 2024-07-22 17:53

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: ogdave

Their LFS Username(s): serkanbaybek
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP] Denz

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 22nd July 2024
Time of Incident: 17:16 GMT

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
- 58:50 [COP] Denz decided to ruin a nice almost 30 minute chase by ramming me at high speed, cop didn't even try to brake, and what's more, you can see they pushing the throttle while hitting me.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: User didn't even try to explain that ram, when I told them that I'm going to report this situation, the answer I received was: "classic bavaria m20 braking issue".

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/h47kywdl0d9gwwsaf07gh/denz-cop.mpr?rlkey=jqsf85km0ajz15pc8newvvwd1&st=wwr1i6nz&dl=0

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-07-22 17:54

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - [COP] Denz - serkanbaybek - Wilczek - 2024-07-23 15:50

Hello, thank you for the report.

MPR Notes:

58:50 - ogdave brakes to take a turn. SerkanBaybek chasing them, accelerated and aimed at the rear end of their suspect. Obvious ram, which is unacceptable.

Outcome:

SerkanBaybek rammed the suspect and their attitude was not great. They are relatively new, so they will be given a confirmable warning regarding use of force in chases.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.