[TC] Gaming Forums
New changes regarding XFGTIR's prices are outrageous. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: New changes regarding XFGTIR's prices are outrageous. (/showthread.php?tid=38369)

New changes regarding XFGTIR's prices are outrageous. - DevilSL - 2024-07-27 18:12

TL;DR- XFGTIR should NOT cost 65K as it is NOT worth the price and feels absurd that this change was even carried out.

XFGTIR was a pretty solid car for how much it used to cost. It used to cost like ~25K if I remember correctly, and it felt like a very much worth the price car. Now, XFGTIR costs 65k which is insanely absurd. You can get a car that is million times more worth that 65k mark than XFGTIR (XFGTIR competes in the similar price point as FZ8s while also being worse in every single way). I don't understand why this change was even made in the first place as it makes litteraly 0 sense. The car should never cost more than 30k and thats the highest maximum i can reasonably say and after that 30k mark it becomes useless to buy XFGTIR.

What do you guys think?

RE: New changes regarding XFGTIR's prices are outrageous. - KooKoo - 2024-07-27 18:24

The same applies to the BLT A91, it was 60,000 now it is 100,000. Which is insanely absurd and unjustified.

RE: New changes regarding XFGTIR's prices are outrageous. - Chuck - 2024-07-28 05:06

There prices were set to match their performance.
The XF GTIR does a laptime of 01:23.900 on BL, the BLT A91 01:21.900.
That's incredibly fast. For comparison: The FZ5 is about 1:27 and the TBO class around 1:30.