[TC] Gaming Forums
[TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Help Requests & Technical Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? (/showthread.php?tid=3839)

Pages: 1 2

[TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Cola - 2012-07-15 17:45

Simple question really.

I cannot find TC Two anymore. It says 'Host not found on master server'.
Can't find it when browsing servers neither.

Is it down permanent or just for me or something?

Regards
Cola

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - KaraK - 2012-07-15 17:46

Afaik, it was brought down to get more cruisers on Sydney Smile

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Dowpy - 2012-07-15 18:15

Thats just dumb imo, Sydney worst map on lfs tbh, Start server 2 so people that doesnt like sydney can play there, actually im not going on server 1 anyways

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Roba - 2012-07-15 18:31

It will just occur again that everyone goes to server one instead of sydney, following their friends and such, making sydney empty again.

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Aus - 2012-07-15 18:42

I actually like Sydney. You earn alot of money. Smile Thumbup1

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Kyllone - 2012-07-15 18:51

Its good that those bigger tracks are away for a while. Good idea.

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Speed - 2012-07-15 19:02

The only problem with server two down is that im not going to wait 30 min to get on the server Tongue

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Fatteeh - 2012-07-15 20:09

I get an average of 3 FPS on Sydney.. TC Two would be nice.

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - BP - 2012-07-15 20:17

I can see why [TC] closed down server 2, and I understand it. I'm not particularly a hater of Sydney, it really is the definition of [TC]. However, many people don't like it (Syndey) and I think it's unfair that you're forcing it on people. Why don't you force Kyoto and Montana etc?

But I'm not the one to complain. Biggrin

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - KaraK - 2012-07-15 20:25

I love Sydney, and I don't have any problem with TC closing off Server Two Biggrin

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Johan. - 2012-07-15 20:35

I don't see how you can't like sydney. Yes, ofcourse its a (very) hard track to drive, race, or cop very fast on, but doesn't that just make it more fun? I mean, if you race on Kyoto, or Montana, those are pretty easy corners to do. I'm getting the feeling that people would rather keep it easy, instead of having a bit of the purpose of the game on the server, wich is, racing instead of cruising. Alot of people seem to speed on Kyoto, because its fairly easy on the ring, but those who drive fast on the ring, will never take a chase to the outskirds of Kyoto. They rather stop, and pay the fine, than have a bit of fun with the cop.

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Paul - 2012-07-15 20:59

(2012-07-15 20:09)Fatteeh Wrote:  I get an average of 3 FPS on Sydney.. TC Two would be nice.

many people will have the same problem, and I havent seen an thread about this or anything, so just suddenly gone.. makes people leave TC.. Unsure

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Kyllone - 2012-07-15 21:29

(2012-07-15 19:02)Speed Wrote:  The only problem with server two down is that im not going to wait 30 min to get on the server Tongue

Just click the update very fast and thats it xD sometimes annoying but hey, doesnt have to always get the "too many clicks wait 10secs" thing Tongue

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Pete - 2012-07-15 21:52

This is a temporary measure to attract attention to Sydney. Normal service on server Two will resume tomorrow.

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Roba - 2012-07-15 22:32

I agree that Sydeny is one of the hardest tracks and damn, chasing people high-speed in for example FZ5, it's far more fun than in Kyoto indeed!

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Pete - 2012-07-15 23:37

It's only hard to those that are physically incapable of driving properly.

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Aus - 2012-07-16 00:20

(2012-07-15 23:37)Lampshade Wrote:  It's only hard to those that are physically incapable of driving properly.

hahaha. Tongue

tbh, the only bad thing about Sydney is the low frame rates. But if your computer can handle Sydney well then there's no excuses. Biggrin

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Roba - 2012-07-16 00:39

I'm horrified with random FPS drops on Sydney, running smooth 100FPS 210kph on FZ5 heading to roundabout and then lags and drops to 10. You find yourself on roof on the other side of the map in 15 seconds.

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - R-Sport - 2012-07-16 05:56

I don't have any problems with Sidney, quite like it actually.
It's the purpose track city track and cruising, it does fit together.

Yeah its hard to be chased on or chase someone on.
But so is the other tracks if you dont have a proper driving line.
So why don't you just accept the challenge as the sidney is, and suck up be a man or woman! Smile

Fps drops no problem here either, glad i got a rock solid computer.

RE: [TC] Citydriving Two gone? - Chuck - 2012-07-16 06:29

The last time when Sydney was on, it was competing against Kyoto-Cruise and simply dominated it. Well, Kyoto was empty and everyone was on Sydney having a lot of fun.
But that constellation was just random, we just had Kyoto so any map I could load on
server 2 would simply dominate Sydney, which would be a shame as there are many fans of Sydney who just want, once in a while, play it with a full server.
So the only logical option would be to load Sydney on both servers.