[TC] Gaming Forums
2024 Cannonball - Anyone Interested? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 2024 Cannonball - Anyone Interested? (/showthread.php?tid=38432)

2024 Cannonball - Anyone Interested? - TheStigUSA - 2024-08-06 17:27

Hi everybody,

RedLine team is interested in having the opportunity to sponsor and help administer a Cannonball event, which we hope could take place around early to middle November.

We would be very hopeful that this event could be done in coordination with TC, held on TC servers, and to utilize the InSim system for this event, as previously utilized in the past. RedLine would handle administration for signups, fee collection, and remitting funds to winners.

For now, this is a general feeler to see if the larger community would be interested in such an event in the next couple of months. Our hope is if there is wide interest, we can pivot into discussions with TC staff to begin making plans and coordination.

Thanks everyone, please drop a vote :)

RE: 2024 Cannonball - Anyone Interested? - byEdoo - 2024-08-07 00:33

Please bring back those events

RE: 2024 Cannonball - Anyone Interested? - Turbo - 2024-08-07 06:29

Would be nice to see it return but wouldn't have time to participate myself.

RE: 2024 Cannonball - Anyone Interested? - TheStigUSA - 2024-08-07 11:56

FYI for all interested, we will be thinking of what to call the event. RDSR team doesn't want us calling it a Cannonball.

RE: 2024 Cannonball - Anyone Interested? - BP - 2024-08-07 12:10

Funball

RE: 2024 Cannonball - Anyone Interested? - Carl - 2024-08-07 20:19

Similar situation happened when RDSR wanted to host their own, but didn't want to use the original name that [TC] used "gumball" and so went with "cannonball" to differentiate themselves with a unique name. Turned out to be a great idea actually. It's not impossible if you wanted to call it Cannonball, but it's the perfect opportunity to brand your own event.

Redball Rally
Redline Rally

RE: 2024 Cannonball - Anyone Interested? - fWANKy - 2024-08-21 21:37

saggy ball

RE: 2024 Cannonball - Anyone Interested? - Felipe Jardim - 2024-08-22 00:13

Redball
ProCockball
Profesyonelball
Siemaball

Whatever it is, give us plenty of notice and i will make sure im not bothered throughout the even for full participation capabilities (no drug testing please, and also babszem is not allowed to partake because he hires an entire croatian family to drive for him, tslm)

RE: 2024 Cannonball - Anyone Interested? - Lukeā„¢ - 2024-08-22 10:01

Gotta be called RedBall surely!

I accidentally clicked the bottom poll option - I am interested but don't have the time to take part!