[TC] Gaming Forums
Car removed from garage! - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Help Requests & Technical Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Car removed from garage! (/showthread.php?tid=38467)

Car removed from garage! - pedropego - 2024-08-12 16:41

Hello!

I have a car in my garage that I can't use because says it is removed...

It says, in the garage: XFGTIR~REMOVED [TUKAF]

What happened?

Greetings!

[attachment=2113]

RE: Car removed from garage! - BP - 2024-08-12 16:56

Mod no longer available. You should be able to sell at its actual value.

RE: Car removed from garage! - Chuck - 2024-08-13 05:09

No, the mod is still there. It has been re-rated at a different, more appropriate, price. It's just the Insim-type that had to be removed to make room for the new type.
https://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=carinfo&skin_id=AD84B7

RE: Car removed from garage! - pedropego - 2024-08-13 08:19

But why can't I use the car? I bought it so its not fair to remove it...

RE: Car removed from garage! - Chuck - 2024-08-13 17:22

(2024-08-13 08:19)pedropego Wrote:  But why can't I use the car? I bought it so its not fair to remove it...

There is no damage as you can sell whatever you own (at a very good rate) and buy a new car for it.

RE: Car removed from garage! - pedropego - 2024-08-14 13:55

Ok, I lost a lot of money but ok, I sold it. Now I have a new problem! I bought a FZ70-4GTS and i was trying to use it and I can't, it's only available to rent...and if I want to sell it at 100% I lost imediatly 12,5 k€!

RE: Car removed from garage! - P V L - 2024-08-14 17:55

You show us the 2nd car available. Usually number 1 is yours, so click previous there. Should get you the owned car.

RE: Car removed from garage! - Chuck - 2024-08-15 04:53

(2024-08-14 13:55)pedropego Wrote:  Ok, I lost a lot of money but ok, I sold it

No, you really can't.

For reference:
If you buy a car at the dealer (new or used), you pay 100% of its current value. The current value represents the cars wear & tear. So if a car has a new value of 10k, a half used one (50% condition) would have a value of 5k.

If you want to sell this to the dealer, the TC dealer only gives you 80%, in this case 4k, that's the cut the dealer makes, so private sales are usually the better option as you can freely negotiate the price.

Exception:
If a car becomes unavailable (shown as red) and the user has to sell it, the dealer will give you 100% of its current value. Don't forget, the current value, not the price for the new car. You would only get the full price if you never drove it, and the car still has 100%.