[TC] Gaming Forums
+ About reverse lane collisions (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + About reverse lane collisions (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38482)

+ About reverse lane collisions (Report Archived by Wilczek) - emrecansmsk - 2024-08-17 12:15

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: emrecansmsk

Their LFS Username(s): kaan2300m , Cxzeh and STANCE KING1
Their In-game Nickname(s): 'kaan , [UD]Harry.¯ , {SQUID} CORY

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 17 August 2024
Time of Incident: noon hours

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
-- 12.29: kaan comes from the wrong lane and hits me. Makes me go off the map
-- 37.38: [UD]Harry.¯ comes from the wrong lane and hits me. Makes me go off the map
-- 39.23: {SQUID} CORY comes from the wrong lane and hits me. Makes me go off the map

During my 40-minute drive, I always had to deal with people coming from the opposite lane and taking me off the map. Although their apology was a nice gesture, this wrong lane driving never ends. Whenever I pass by on this map, someone always comes from behind and shoots me, and I go off the map. It's ridiculous that I have to suffer because of some players' ridiculous behavior and this should not be accepted.I expressed this through the admin helpdesk channel. My wish is as follows. Regulations should be made to prevent people from coming from the wrong lane to the road where the accidents in the video appear, or harsher sanctions should be imposed on the players who come from the wrong road and cause the accident.

As for the complaint in the forum, I leave it up to you to decide for the players who apologized, but I would also like to point out that Harry did not apologize. Even though the apology is made, as I said, there is no end to this mistake.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: Kaan and Cory admitted that they were wrong and apologized. But Except for Harry. He did not apologize

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/m4s37slq2i931el/ww_ramming.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-08-20 15:15

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: About reverse lane collisions - Wilczek - 2024-08-20 15:49

Hello,

Kaan (kaan2300m) and Cory (STANCE KING 1) were remorseful after the crash. I will take no action against them.
However, Harry (Cxzeh) did not apologize, or say anything.

Cxzeh is a pretty new player, so they will be given a warning to apologize for crashes, and drive on the correct side of the road.

Emrecansmsk, I would like to note that saying "nice ww" isn't a good way to talk to a rulebreaker. Before making a forum report, try to have a proper conversation with someone you wish to report. Communication often helps in various situations.
Also, I understand why are you upset. People that wrong-way crash have appropriate action taken against them Smile

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.