[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Yung (Report Archived by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Yung (Report Archived by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=38505)

+ Yung (Report Archived by Frozen) - Emir - 2024-08-21 18:39

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Fronzy34

Their LFS Username(s): thatyorkshireman
Their In-game Nickname(s): [TC]›Yung‹[VCU]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 21.08.2024
Time of Incident: 17:09

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 11:39 Here I tried to enter from the right but I couldn't, then I wanted to go straight because I couldn't enter from the right, then this happened. At that moment, I placed a question mark at the moment of the incident, but I did not receive any response. At 12:03, while I was driving on the highway, vehicles were coming from the opposite side, but they tried to perform a pit manoeuvre on me and failed on the first try. At 12:15 he tried a second pit manoeuvre, which was more effective than the first one, and because of this, I lost control as my car went into the opposite lane. I had difficulty controlling it because my car was broken, and we almost spoiled another chase.

Note: When I watched the whole chase, I saw that Yung warned me to get out of this arena, but I didn't see it during the chase, sorry for that.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: He didn't respond at all after I threw a question mark during the chase, so I didn't check the chat.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): mpr: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6qnjs00j9hcx7ly/tc_yung.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes.

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-08-21 18:49

This report is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management

As this report is against a [TC] CityDriving Member, the report will be reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management.

Reports against our members are reviewed and handled differently to a regular user report. Please allow up to one week (from the time of submission) before asking for an update.

At their desire, the reported member may respond to this thread with their perspective.

Please keep an eye on this thread in case we require further information from you.

The outcome of the report will be posted publicly.

Thank you,
[TC] CityDriving Management

RE: Yung - Frozen - 2024-08-24 18:56

Hello,

After reviewing the replay we have concluded that the manoeuvre seen at timestamp 11:39 was indeed incorrect and caused you severe damage during the chase.

We've discussed this internally with Yung and he has acknowledged his mistake and he will also ensure this does not happen again.

Thanks,
Frozen on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.