[TC] Gaming Forums
- Ramming (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Ramming (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=38512)

- Ramming (Report Archived by Carl) - Nikbon - 2024-08-22 22:02

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Nikbon

Their LFS Username(s): xseap-on
Their In-game Nickname(s): emir"99

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 23/08/2024
Time of Incident: 00.40 GMT+3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): Emir '99 sees that I am about to crash; he has enough time to stop, maneuver, and avoid the accident. But as shown in the records, he doesn't slow down until the last moment, and at the last second, he accelerates and deliberately hits me. The steering direction and acceleration are proof that he did this intentionally. (He sees that I'm about to crash at 8:27, and at 8:32, he accelerates and hits me.)

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: There was no conversation, and he didn't apologize. Since I believed he did it on purpose, I didn't want to talk to him because he had done this multiple times before. I believe he holds a grudge against me because we've had similar incidents before.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://we.tl/t-FupxcGKUPW

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? YES, I CONFIRM

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2024-08-22 22:08

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

You lost control, hit a barrier and span around which blocked the lane.. this is ridiculous..

the reported player attempted to avoid or at least reduce impact by braking hard.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.