[TC] Gaming Forums
- cops are wrong but do not know and claim to be right (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - cops are wrong but do not know and claim to be right (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=38522)

- cops are wrong but do not know and claim to be right (Report Archived by Carl) - DahlbackVWRSI - 2024-08-23 18:07

Users Involved nssf,thatyorkshireman,alexb11

Your LFS Username:nssf

Their LFS Username(s):thatyorkshireman
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP]AlexDVU,[TC]›Yung‹[VCU]

Incident Information the cops do not understand the rules wish is a big issue i had this discussion a couple of times and different admins told me i was in my right, but these cops just won't learn that I have the right to stop EVERYWHERE even in the middle of the road and their job is to resolve the issue as fast as possible wish means they can not, NOT fine me and force me to move to a safer space if i do not decide to move in that case it, it would result in a longer unsafe situation wish is not allowed! So i wish that some admins would post something about this to finish this for good

Date of Incident: 23-08-2024
Time of Incident:18:30 ish

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): refusing to fine me and trying to force me to move to sa safer space wish would result into getting auto busted as explained above

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: im telling them they are wrong and they are telling me im wrong

and you might want to fix that people can write without it being seen on a replay seems to be very convenient for not getting proof if you are not fast enough making screenshots

Evidence starts at 15:28 https://easyupload.io/av22tn

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://i.postimg.cc/6pKrpmtS/Screenshot-1943.png
here is camel tow telling kookoo the same thing a while ago https://postimg.cc/CZ0vwr63

and this is not the only time admins told cops they can not do that

Confirmation yes

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?

cops are wrong but do not know and claim to be right - BP - 2024-08-23 18:14

Hello,

Please could you re-upload your evidence to one of the listed sites here: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=20150

The sites listed in that thread are confirmed to be safe.

RE: cops are wrong but do not know and claim to be right - DahlbackVWRSI - 2024-08-23 21:05

there you go sir
https://uploadir.com/90102/6ACfUUlHBB

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by BP. - BP - 2024-08-24 05:26

This report is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management

As this report is against a [TC] CityDriving Member, the report will be reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management.

Reports against our members are reviewed and handled differently to a regular user report. Please allow up to one week (from the time of submission) before asking for an update.

At their desire, the reported member may respond to this thread with their perspective.

Please keep an eye on this thread in case we require further information from you.

The outcome of the report will be posted publicly.

Thank you,
[TC] CityDriving Management

RE: cops are wrong but do not know and claim to be right - DahlbackVWRSI - 2024-08-24 06:54

i just wanted to mention because he refused to find me eventually someone is crashing into him and he in return hits me and i get auto busted

but the most important thing for me is that it does get cleared up if I'm right or not if im not right about this then sure in future i will move and listen, but then admins would tell me wrong things

so if I'm right, I would like to have a statement about this in this report that i can save to eliminate any discussion with cops about it

RE: cops are wrong but do not know and claim to be right - Carl - 2024-08-24 18:50

Hi,

Your chase began at the end of high st where you responded with "lame" then proceeded onwards down the entire length of the highway passing a large stretch of safe places to pull over. You then stop in the right-hand lane of the blind downhill section of the highway. There can be nobody else to blame for the amount of time you had left before failure to stop. I'm sure Yung would have kindly returned some money if there was a genuine mistake of you not noticing, but you were very much aware.

All players should make an attempt to move to a safe spot, this is so that you are not going to provoke accidents by blocking the track. You will see such thing mentioned here in Rule 1.2.

Quote:1.2 Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately
1.2.a This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

When a COP recognises that his suspect is parked dangerously, he/she will ask them to move somewhere safer. Why is that? Well, because they are following the police guidelines written >here<. In some cases where policies are not followed and it leads to dangerous collisions the COP could expect license suspension/removal.

Within this police guide is instructions on how to deal with suspects parked in dangerous locations.
Quote:If your suspect stops in a dangerous place and there's somewhere safer to park up, tell them to move. You can also tell them to follow you via the !follow command. When stopped, other cars in the nearby area will see a "Traffic Stop" sign. When the traffic stop/chase is moving, it will show as "SIREN". You must still use !caution or !hazard if necessary.

Yung asked you to move with his bind but you refused. It looked like he was waiting for you to move to safety so he could proceed with the traffic stop but later struck by car coming from behind.

Could Yung have maybe just fined you and moved on immediately? Yes
Could you have been less awkward and just followed instruction and get back to playing? Also yes.

No action will be taken against Yung, since no rules were broken. We will have a chat with him to deal with awkward players a little better in future.

We tried to find why alexb11 was reported but we were not able to find anything.

Carl on behalf of [TC] Management

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.