[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - razer513 (Report Archived by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - razer513 (Report Archived by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=38526)

+ Report - razer513 (Report Archived by Frozen) - Val - 2024-08-23 22:05

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: PainB

Their LFS Username(s): razer513
Their In-game Nickname(s): RedÉRazeR[NOHESI]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 23/08/2024
Time of Incident: 23:55 CEST

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: I was chasing him, and he eventually gave up. He then started being rude in the local chat about the chase. I asked if it was worth being rude over, and our conversation that followed focused on the chase. However, we couldn't reach an agreement and I decided not to continue discussing it due to his attitude. User then left the server.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://i.imgur.com/ErR5VGy.png

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes.

RE: Report - razer513 - The RazeR - 2024-08-23 23:10

Yes indeed I called you "stupid" because your copping skills are ridiculous. When I was coming to a turn you were always on my rear and you were making contact with me that's first reason, second reason you can't even drive this car that you were driving, literally crashing into barriers, third reason you literally tried to pit me INTO a barriers couple of times. So what do you think, cause I don't see anything wrong with just calling you "stupid" + I even tried to explain it do you what you did wrong in chase but you didn't even wanted to read what I was typing, you just drove off.

RE: Report - razer513 - Frozen - 2024-08-24 09:21

Hello Val,

Please provide a replay of the incident including timestamp(s) to review this report.

Thanks,
Frozen.

RE: Report - razer513 - Val - 2024-08-24 09:38

There is no need of a replay, I am reporting his abusive language through local chat as you can see on the screenshot above. Local chat won't show either through a replay.

RE: Report - razer513 - Frozen - 2024-08-24 10:19

Hello,

I still would like a replay to see what has lead to that situation. He complained about your actions as a cop which caused that outcome.

-Frozen

RE: Report - razer513 - Val - 2024-08-24 10:24

I don't have any. No matter what happened before, such behaviour shouldn't have happened and nothing can excuse that.
If he wants to complain about my cop, he should make one and give one.

RE: Report - razer513 - The RazeR - 2024-08-24 14:06

Well as you said "such behaviour shouldn't have happened and nothing can excuse that", it actually can happen and there's an excuse for that, I don't know if you have short term brain memory but as I said your copping skills are ridiculous to watch. Also I don't need to have a replay of that moment because I'm not the one that made this report, and I wasn't going to do a forum report because I don't have time for such bs.

For me this report don't have any sense if you are the one complaining and don't have a report and I think we can just close this thread and go our ways.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-08-24 14:15

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - razer513 - Frozen - 2024-08-24 14:49

Hello,

After reviewing the report I want to clarify some points here.

(2024-08-24 09:38)Val Wrote:  There is no need of a replay, I am reporting his abusive language through local chat as you can see on the screenshot above. Local chat won't show either through a replay.

Whether we need a replay or not, is up to the Administrator to decide. We are here to evaluate a report and if we require additional proof or information, you should provide that. If you cannot provide a replay, that's fine, simply mention that and we'll find another way to resolve it.

I've now got the replay of the chase and you can download it here. This is the replay I've reviewed and which I've used to base my decision.

Chase starts at: 17:30
Chase ends at: 28:30

Val: While I understand you mention suspects "brakechecking" are not your problem, COPs should drive and perform tactical movements up to the standard TC has set. I'm referring to the rule shown below:

Quote:5.4.a Any force used must be calculated and tactical.

In several cases, your force was not calculated and not tactical at all. Crashing or pushing him to the sides, is simply trying your luck and hoping he gets damaged by it. Using the fact he is braking to rear end him without any avoiding manoeuvre is not acceptable. Nonetheless, your actions were minor and I will not be handing you any warning for it. I only hope you take some advice on this report and ensure that whenever you encounter a similar situation you handle things differently.

The RazeR: I can understand your point of view and frustration by being constantly rear-ended, however, if you review the replay once again you'll see that some of your moves were just impossible to avoid. Your really late braking, brake checking and U-turns were sometimes pretty unplanned that even caused you to crash by yourself.

While we expect COPs to keep some distance and be prepared for anything, you should also be honest to yourself and understand that some of your moves cannot be avoided at all. My advice would be to avoid doing such things and keep the chase as clean as possible to ensure that this kind of frustrations (from both sides) do not occur anymore.

Frustration from both sides often cause a conflict that could've been easily avoided. As you already should know, respecting other players is our first and most important rule. Insulting them just because you believe what they've done is wrong, is not the way to resolve things. Take this as a warning and if you encounter a similar situation in the future, attempt to talk to the other person in a friendly way. If that does not resolve your concern, simply save the replay and submit a report to ensure a TC Member can review your situation. Do not let this kind of frustrations ruin anyone's gameplay.

If you have any further questions or doubts, feel free to send me a PM.

- Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.