[TC] Gaming Forums
+ [PACT]Crazy[COP] (BalangenMarty). (Report Archived by Yung) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + [PACT]Crazy[COP] (BalangenMarty). (Report Archived by Yung) (/showthread.php?tid=38544)

+ [PACT]Crazy[COP] (BalangenMarty). (Report Archived by Yung) - Ali - 2024-08-26 21:32

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: 01alperen001

Their LFS Username(s): BalangenMarty
Their In-game Nickname(s): [PACT]Crazy[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 2024.08.26
Time of Incident: 20:20 - 20:23 between them

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): An unsafe driving style, uncontrolled passing, causing accidents, insufficient driving control.

(Relevant rule)
https://imgur.com/a/jT9PvOQ

While chasing a suspect, during the joining phase he inappropriately took an uncontrolled/insecure position of the 1st cop.
I never allowed this on command etc. I knew it was not the right thing to do there.
I don't trust his driving at all and I was sure he was going to get us into an accident.
He made an inappropriate pass, even though his vehicle was damaged and the tires were unusable for the chase.
I lost the chase and he caused the [COP] Red/stock next to me to increase his distance from the suspect and as a result he lost the chase.

I added a few minutes of him before he joined the chase to show how he drove as a cop.

1.57.01: Poor vehicle control
1.57.20: Barrier accident in small moves
1.59.00 Cannot control the vehicle on an empty road, but drives hard
1.59.10: I don't know what to say here
2.00.39: He would have dangerously damaged the suspect.
2.00.40/46: Ignoring 3 cop coming from behind him, with poor driving control he causes the cop to lose the chase and crashes.
2.01.08: As always, he stated that he should not be reminded of his driving.
2.01.27: Break of rule 1.1
2.01.35: I'm trying to talk with him about chase.
2.02.22: According to the meaning of the rule he was cop 1 for a while but this resulted in a big accident. The police denied it was 1.
2.02.50: If a normal driver realizes this, there is some confusion.
2.03.08: He is trying to explain his mistake. (I'm thank him by the way)

We wanted to talk about this with 1 civilian player but his answers were inadequate and at times we didn't even get a response.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:

I told him that what he was doing was wrong, but his answers were never that he thought what he was doing was wrong. In the last minutes of the MPR, he chose not to respond.

Evidence

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4il1psv5pnmz5ob/crazy.mpr/file

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes.

RE: [PACT]Crazy[COP] (BalangenMarty). - Sirac - 2024-08-26 21:43

wrong place sorry

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Yung. - Yung - 2024-08-27 07:33

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: [PACT]Crazy[COP] (BalangenMarty). - Yung - 2024-08-28 06:35

Hi, Thanks for the report.

BalangenMarty's copping falls far below the standard and as a result of this report and recent observations, has had their COP Rights revoked and COP License suspended for 28 days. They will be required to undergo Basic Training to regain their COP Rights.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.