[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Tim (Report Archived by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Tim (Report Archived by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=38566)

+ Report - Tim (Report Archived by Vilix) - Dino - 2024-08-30 10:44

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

Their LFS Username(s): Tim
Their In-game Nickname(s): RandomWater

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 30th August 2024
Time of Incident: 8:58 am (mpr time)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): As soon as Tim sees me parked (7mar parking, I know) he decides to fully steer into me with fullspeed and no sign of using his brakes. He could've easily passed without touching me, I wasn't standing in the usual line. His steering pretty clearly shows his intentions.

I haven't been rammed that heavily in quite a while and it still hurts.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: After confronting him with the ram I watched the replay first and then talked to him, he said he first didn't see me, then he was apparently color blind and finally he said that he used me for a "ram test" as "he has no friends to do that on". I first didn't made up my mind about whether to report him or not, but since he reported himself few people just an hour later I decided to go for it.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/90210/98JDSOLJnC (38.52:00)

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Sure thing.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - 2024-08-30 10:44

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - Tim - UserTim - 2024-08-30 11:30

You said you wouldn't report Sad

RE: Report - Tim - Vilix - 2024-08-30 12:50

Hello,

Seeing the replay, this ram was blatantly intentional and reckless considering Randomwater was driving a heavy vehicle as well. I don't see any remorse from Randomwater as he indeed tried to lie about the situation claiming he didn't see Dino or that it was an accident. Randomwater has now been banned for 7 days for intentionally ramming another player, and the ban is pending further extension.

Lastly, while they cannot be blamed for this isolated incident, I highly recommend that hsvdin0 stops parking in blatantly dangerous locations that serve no purpose other than to provoke accidents.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.