[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Repot on Tim (Report Archived by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Repot on Tim (Report Archived by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=38567)

+ Repot on Tim (Report Archived by Vilix) - The RazeR - 2024-08-30 11:38

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:razer513

Their LFS Username(s):RandomWater
Their In-game Nickname(s):Tim

Incident Information

Date of Incident:30.08.2024
Time of Incident:1:25pm (central european timezone)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
5:19.00-Tim started to turn while being in wrong lane to do it and blames me that i crashed into him
5:58.00-Tim is using inappropriate language to me saying "shut up i put my d in your mouf"

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:As soon as i crashed into him tried to explain it to him that he was in wrong lane and shouldnt be turning from right lane, but i guess he dont understand what are lanes, also when i said that i will be making an forum report on him he automatically said to not do it and that he is sorry.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8xstosljfb75wf3/tim.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?
Yes i confirm.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - 2024-08-30 12:51

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Repot on Tim - Vilix - 2024-08-30 13:16

MPR Notes:
Regarding timestamp 1 for the crash: Both players are to be blamed for this incident. Randomwater was following the speed limit and they were simply changing lanes, as they are allowed to do so. Changing lanes on that road is not forbidden, there is no law that requires the person to stay in one lane. However, it is also true that Randomwater could have checked their rear-view mirror prior to changing lanes, where they could have seen you approaching from behind.

On the other hand, Razer, you were speeding at nearly 200km/h when you collided with Randomwater. The speed limit on that road is 90km/h, so you were doing double the speed limit and some more. You are also partially to be blamed since at that speed, it is difficult to react in time for people ahead of you, and it is your responsibility to overtake safely.

Regarding timestamp 2 for the insults: Again, this is not a one-sided story. What Randomwater said to you is unacceptable and just adding fuel to the fire. However, Razer, calling someone a "nubi" after an accident like that may also not be the most sensible thing. Please consider being respectful and insightful rather than instantly hostile, because you might actually be in the wrong sometimes.

Outcome:
Randomwater is currently serving a ban and also awaiting a ban extension because of another forum report submitted recently, so their use of offensive language from this report will be added towards that ban extension. Razer513, I recommend you reflect a little on this report and the points I've highlighted to make sure that we can maintain a peaceful and respectful environment in the server.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.