[TC] Gaming Forums
- reporting smokey (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - reporting smokey (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38580)

- reporting smokey (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Joe mama1256 - 2024-09-02 10:38

Users Involvedracing101 and me

Your LFS Username:Joe mama1256

Their LFS Username(s):racing101
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP] Smokey

Incident Information

Date of Incident:02/09/24
Time of Incident:12:25

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):i was delivering a cargo and a chase begun, i didnt move quicly because i couldnt, i was gonna move but then smokey decided to rear end me, and i crashed, damaging my cargo

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:i told him to pay for the damages and he told me i didnt move for sirens but didnt have time to move, he didnt say sorry.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/gys543r2eameoce/smokey+ramming+me.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-09-02 11:14

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

You were approaching a POLICE CHASE. You did not slow down. Moreover, you overtook the chase.

You had plenty of time to move and/or slow down. Smokey did unnecessarily hit you to get out of their way, however if you paid any attention to the sirens, this wouldn't happen.

[Image: BsZkDwb.png]

I won't take any action.
Next time, please remember to include timestamps in the report.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.