[TC] Gaming Forums
- ihvspyn, huseyin41, EfsaneTosun report. (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - ihvspyn, huseyin41, EfsaneTosun report. (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=38588)

- ihvspyn, huseyin41, EfsaneTosun report. (Report Archived by Dale) - Ali - 2024-09-04 17:46

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: 01alperen001

Their LFS Username(s): ihvspyn / huseyin41 / EfsaneTosun
Their In-game Nickname(s): iHvspyn / S'Works'Mert / NYTA'Tiddly

Incident Information

Date of Incident: Today
Time of Incident: 16.28 until 16.46

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

1.08:''iHvspyn'' using horn 5 as a civilian.
3.30 : Warned a player speaking Turkish in the main chat.
5.07 : They are going wrong way on pitlane (PitLane one way only)
5.08 : huseyin41 speaking turkish in main chat. (He's apologized but it is not reliable) (iHvspyn warns players who speak another language in the main chat, but not huseyin.)
5.44/12.20 : I asked questions to understand things.
8:30 : He says he cannot warn while driving, but he warned a player while he was driving.
13:00: I joined the channel at 16:40 real life time and tried to explain it to him. I tried to explain the problem through the channel and after a few minutes he came to the channel.

>> iHvspyn said on channel : Dude, he's an idiot, okay? He says to me, “Your friend speaks Turkish, why didn't you warn him.

>> NYTA'Tiddly said on channel : We only wrote a few Turkish words. He's an enemy of Turks ''amk''(Swearing on channel to me, ignoring new rule of private chats)

>> I'm wrote : Why are you insulting me? (Didn't answer my question)

>> I'm wrote : There's a rule here and you have to follow it. Is it being a Turk-hater to remind you of that?

>> iHvspyn said: If you are ali who used Speedtrap while you were a cop I will ignore you.

>>I tell iHvspyn why he insulted me (he said what I said was not an insult but a sign of low IQ). His friend denied that he had not insulted him and I told him I had evidence.

But iHvspyn and EfsaneTosun told me that I am an enemy of Turks. I consider it an insult for him to say these words to me as a Turk and I am proud of myself as a Turk.

I kindly ask you to check the log of the channel chats from 16:40 to 16:47 in real life clock.(I had a problem with the link)

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:

ihvspyn: Warns players whenever they use a different language in the main chat. His friend spoke Turkish but he didn't warn him. I asked him why and he didn't know I was in the channel, he insulted me.

EfsaneTosun: He called me a Turk-hater for saying they should speak English and then said “we used a few words, he's a Turk-hater amk.''

huseyin41: This player who speaks English in the main chat. But he decided to confirm it in the channel.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kjz6t05uyl5ei54/ihvspyn.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes.

RE: ihvspyn, huseyin41, EfsaneTosun report. - Sirac - 2024-09-05 13:12

I have these problems too. When I try to approach these people humanely, they either make fun of me or give me harsh answers. Of course, we are not enemies of the Turks, but we are ENEMY to such people.

RE: ihvspyn, huseyin41, EfsaneTosun report. - EfsaneTosun - 2024-09-05 16:14

(2024-09-05 13:12)Sirac Wrote:  I have these problems too. When I try to approach these people humanely, they either make fun of me or give me harsh answers. Of course, we are not enemies of the Turks, but we are ENEMY to such people.

Despite there being no conversation or interaction between us within the game, are you filing a complaint about me under this issue? I don’t even know you Biggrin?

(2024-09-04 17:46)Ali Wrote:  Users Involved

Your LFS Username: 01alperen001

Their LFS Username(s): ihvspyn / huseyin41 / EfsaneTosun
Their In-game Nickname(s): iHvspyn / S'Works'Mert / NYTA'Tiddly

Incident Information

Date of Incident: Today
Time of Incident: 16.28 until 16.46

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

1.08:''iHvspyn'' using horn 5 as a civilian.
3.30 : Warned a player speaking Turkish in the main chat.
5.07 : They are going wrong way on pitlane (PitLane one way only)
5.08 : huseyin41 speaking turkish in main chat. (He's apologized but it is not reliable) (iHvspyn warns players who speak another language in the main chat, but not huseyin.)
5.44/12.20 : I asked questions to understand things.
8:30 : He says he cannot warn while driving, but he warned a player while he was driving.
13:00: I joined the channel at 16:40 real life time and tried to explain it to him. I tried to explain the problem through the channel and after a few minutes he came to the channel.

>> iHvspyn said on channel : Dude, he's an idiot, okay? He says to me, “Your friend speaks Turkish, why didn't you warn him.

>> NYTA'Tiddly said on channel : We only wrote a few Turkish words. He's an enemy of Turks ''amk''(Swearing on channel to me, ignoring new rule of private chats)

>> I'm wrote : Why are you insulting me? (Didn't answer my question)

>> I'm wrote : There's a rule here and you have to follow it. Is it being a Turk-hater to remind you of that?

>> iHvspyn said: If you are ali who used Speedtrap while you were a cop I will ignore you.

>>I tell iHvspyn why he insulted me (he said what I said was not an insult but a sign of low IQ). His friend denied that he had not insulted him and I told him I had evidence.

But iHvspyn and EfsaneTosun told me that I am an enemy of Turks. I consider it an insult for him to say these words to me as a Turk and I am proud of myself as a Turk.

I kindly ask you to check the log of the channel chats from 16:40 to 16:47 in real life clock.(I had a problem with the link)

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:

ihvspyn: Warns players whenever they use a different language in the main chat. His friend spoke Turkish but he didn't warn him. I asked him why and he didn't know I was in the channel, he insulted me.

EfsaneTosun: He called me a Turk-hater for saying they should speak English and then said “we used a few words, he's a Turk-hater amk.''

huseyin41: This player who speaks English in the main chat. But he decided to confirm it in the channel.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kjz6t05uyl5ei54/ihvspyn.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes.

I am aware of the rule to speak English in the main chat, but at that moment I quickly typed three words in Turkish. After that, I was warned and apologized by saying "sr(sorry)", which resolved the issue for me. However, the topic owner escalated the situation and moved it to the CH channel, creating an unnecessary atmosphere of tension.

RE: ihvspyn, huseyin41, EfsaneTosun report. - Ali - 2024-09-05 19:02

Quote:I am aware of the rule to speak English in the main chat, but at that moment I quickly typed three words in Turkish. After that, I was warned and apologized by saying "sr(sorry)", which resolved the issue for me. However, the topic owner escalated the situation and moved it to the CH channel, creating an unnecessary atmosphere of tension.

After discussing this topic, I was sure that you would say bad things about me and I wasn't wrong. On the channel you unacceptably declared me a Turkophobe and insulted me as a “amk”. And these are words that nobody deserves, no matter what. You said I just wanted to go on a little bit longer and you said I joined the channel. I joined the channel because I didn't think I explained enough in English and we were going to talk about it in Turkish. But 2 people (including you) insulted me. You didn't mention anything about your bad words in your own forum message and you just want to apologize and get away with it.

RE: ihvspyn, huseyin41, EfsaneTosun report. - EfsaneTosun - 2024-09-05 19:08

(2024-09-05 19:02)Ali Wrote:  
Quote:I am aware of the rule to speak English in the main chat, but at that moment I quickly typed three words in Turkish. After that, I was warned and apologized by saying "sr(sorry)", which resolved the issue for me. However, the topic owner escalated the situation and moved it to the CH channel, creating an unnecessary atmosphere of tension.

After discussing this topic, I was sure that you would say bad things about me and I wasn't wrong. On the channel you unacceptably declared me a Turkophobe and insulted me as a “amk”. And these are words that nobody deserves, no matter what. You said I just wanted to go on a little bit longer and you said I joined the channel. I joined the channel because I didn't think I explained enough in English and we were going to talk about it in Turkish. But 2 people (including you) insulted me. You didn't mention anything about your bad words in your own forum message and you just want to apologize and get away with it.
Referring to you as an "Enemy of Turks" represents my personal opinion about you. It is not intended as an insult. You perceive it as an insult, but unfortunately, not everyone’s opinions are necessarily correct. At times, in general chat, many people write in different languages, and this is tolerated. No sanctions are applied to these individuals, nor are complaints filed against them on the forum. I did not write extensively or repeatedly; I expressed myself in a manner that should be considered tolerable.

RE: ihvspyn, huseyin41, EfsaneTosun report. - Ali - 2024-09-05 19:19

If it was an opinion, you would have expressed it with sentences like “you are like the enemies of Turks”. You still have no regrets about this. You didn't know it would come to this and you thought that the sentence was only 1 minute and it would pass. If you regretted it, you would have apologized. But you still defend the word “enemy” and think it is just an opinion.

As soon as Turkish words(or another languages) appear in the main chat, you will be warned by the admins. “SPEAK ENGLISH ONLY” / ‘SPEAK ENGLISH IN MAIN CHAT’ etc.
They are kick/fine/ban them.

There was no admin when you were speaking turkish in the game.

RE: ihvspyn, huseyin41, EfsaneTosun report. - BP - 2024-09-05 19:22

Locked to prevent further nonsense

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-09-06 12:47

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello, thanks for the report.

I've had a look through and I don't see anything wrong going on here.

someone was speaking Turkish in main chat but there seemed to be confusion going on in the Türkiye channel about it, to me it seemed they were just confused about the situation, in future maybe just do a !tc message (we see these even if non are online) or !report. After the confusion however there started to be a argument over the whole thing. so ill make it clear.

Main chat - English
!l - English
!c - English
!x - English
!ec - English
!ch - whatever language you want
!pm - whatever language you want

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.