[TC] Gaming Forums
+ ram and swearing while chasing (Report Archived by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + ram and swearing while chasing (Report Archived by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=38600)

+ ram and swearing while chasing (Report Archived by Vilix) - Sirac - 2024-09-07 13:14

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Sirac.54_

Their LFS Username(s): thegamer147
Their In-game Nickname(s): [RDSR] Carlos

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 7.9.2024
Time of Incident: 12:45 UTC

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 2.41.23.50-He deliberately hits gt4_pl and I start chasing him (gt4_pl is away from the keyboard)
2.41.31.11-From that moment on, even though I warned him, he only hit GT4tube.
2.42.01.07-roughly speaking he tells me "mind your business".
2.42.14.76-"Are you retarded?" is literally a serious swear word towards me. CHASE had already started when he said this swear word, and it is forbidden to do so.
Then it just hit the gt4_pl user (we were on Chase).
Then the server was attacked by ddos

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: I didn't get a chance to talk to him because there was a ddos ​​attack.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/63vuwmowqh71k1x/Carlos.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

RE: ram and swearing while chasing - Carlos - 2024-09-07 13:27

Why so angry ? I was joking with gt4 lol just because you timed out before fining me ! don't need to be this mad ! i'll give you the 300€

RE: ram and swearing while chasing - Sirac - 2024-09-07 13:53

(2024-09-07 13:27)Carlos Wrote:  Why so angry ? I was joking with gt4 lol just because you timed out before fining me ! don't need to be this mad ! i'll give you the 300€
You were kidding but you insulted me I was just doing my job and I tried to stop you

(2024-09-07 13:53)Sirac Wrote:  
(2024-09-07 13:27)Carlos Wrote:  Why so angry ? I was joking with gt4 lol just because you timed out before fining me ! don't need to be this mad ! i'll give you the 300€
You were kidding but you insulted me I was just doing my job and I tried to stop you
You can't act like that in Chase

RE: ram and swearing while chasing - Sirac - 2024-09-07 15:36

You can't act like that in Chase
Yes, I just want to give you a quick rundown.

Step 1-SGÏ Muffin [police] chasing: [RDSR] Carlos, you came across this article.
-"mind your own business" is rude
Step 2- Just pull over to a safe area.
Step 3- Wait for the police to give you a ticket. Don't insult them
Step 4- Wait for the police to leave the scene.
Step 5- Then continue joking with your friend.
and while in a chase you pushed someone else gt4tube onto a road where people were driving very fast is unacceptable.

RE: ram and swearing while chasing - Carlos - 2024-09-07 15:38

Are you done yet?

RE: ram and swearing while chasing - Sirac - 2024-09-07 15:56

(2024-09-07 15:38)Carlos Wrote:  Are you done yet?
I'm not giving you advice. You hesitated to do these things.

RE: ram and swearing while chasing - Vilix - 2024-09-07 16:09

Thread locked until it is claimed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - 2024-09-09 10:05

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: ram and swearing while chasing - Vilix - 2024-09-10 09:42

Hello, thank you for your report.

Looking at the MPR stamps, the chatlogs and the replies on this thread, this is a very sad and disappointing display from RDSR Carlos. First, he rams GT4Tube on a public road in front of the cop Muffin (yes I know he's your friend, that doesn't change things), Muffin then begins chasing Carlos. Carlos then continues ramming GT4Tube and when Muffin tells him to stop ramming, his response is:

[Image: 9bdd685b3d5978826e2fd7d853ae2e3a.png]

It is disappointing to see a long-term member in a respected team act like this. I know the servers are being DDOS'd and that there is less seriousness at the moment, people want to mess around with their friends, but regardless, this is no excuse for this type of behaviour. Carlos will be receiving a confirmable warning as a result of this report, and hopefully his attitude and respect for others improves in the future.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.