[TC] Gaming Forums
- Bedel - Swearing CH (Report Archived by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Bedel - Swearing CH (Report Archived by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=38625)

- Bedel - Swearing CH (Report Archived by Frozen) - Suskun068 - 2024-09-15 12:01

Your LFS Username: SusKun68

Their LFS Username(s): bedelgeldi
Their In-game Nickname(s): Bedel-

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 15/09/2024
Time of Incident: around 14:40 ‎(turkiye time)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
I am making fun of the google translate and bedel- is insulting me (around 14:40 turkiye time) you can see in the video.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
So first i was making fun about the google translate, and the guy named Bedel- says "stupid ***" to me in turkey channel.
Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/ldpncldul8bvip2/Live_for_Speed_2024-09-15_14-36-50.mp4/file

Confirmation
Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?
Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-09-16 08:18

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Bedel - Swearing CH - Frozen - 2024-09-16 08:44

Hello,

To be fair you're not being honest about how the situation really went. Bedel was writing in English in the main chat to which you replied "good google translate", which was unnecessary.

Quote:2024-09-15 11:35:57 One (Weston Park Trackday) bedelgeldi * EVERYONE * Bedel- : Dude, do you think I'm the problem?
2024-09-15 11:36:15 One (Weston Park Trackday) suskun068 * EVERYONE * Toprak [COP] : Bedel- - good google translate xd
2024-09-15 11:36:15 One (Weston Park Trackday) bedelgeldi * EVERYONE * Bedel- : ok shut up

Bedel then confronted you in the channel:
Quote:2024-09-15 11:36:34 One (Weston Park Trackday) bedelgeldi turkey Bedel- : !ch toprak ingilizcem yok başka napabilirdim gökten hatim mi insin ?

Translation:
Toprak, I don't speak English, what else could I do? Shall my hatim come down from the sky?

2024-09-15 11:36:39 One (Weston Park Trackday) suskun068 turkey Toprak [COP] : !ch evet

Translation: Yes

It seems to me that you're just trying to be picky about a situation that you actually caused yourself. You were clearly provocating him and waiting for his reply to report him. I am not going to take any action as both of you have shown an immature behaviour about something very minor. Take into consideration that if this occurs again we'll be taking action against both of you. If you do not like each other, leave each other be or leave the !channel.

Thanks,
Frozen

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.