[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Abuse of !report command (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Abuse of !report command (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38646)

+ Abuse of !report command (Report Archived by Wilczek) - emrecansmsk - Today 12:47

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: emrecansmsk

Their LFS Username(s): Khaledalshihry
Their In-game Nickname(s): VM.K3s[RES]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 22 September 2024
Time of Incident: Afternoon

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
22.35: As seen in the MPR recording, I am reversing the truck to hit the road. While I was on the road, the back of the truck blocked the road a little bit, I didn't notice. Even though RES, who was driving on the road at that very moment, saw me, he hit me directly without even applying the brakes, even though he had room to maneuver. I reported him for this action. Even if he apologized, I would report him. Because apologizing is not the solution to everything. You need to think about some things before acting like this. After I reported him, he asked me why I was blocking the road. I didn't want to answer because I hadn't blocked the path consciously. After that, he also reported me and after his report, I received an unnecessary yellow card warning. (I think it's unnecessary. It's my fault too, but it hits when it's there and at the same time the RES mission is open.) Later, while talking on the discord admin help desk channel, he stated that he would not apologize for this, but later deleted the message. In conclusion, I am complaining that the report is unnecessary, because it puts me in a difficult situation by receiving an unnecessary yellow card warning, and because the !report command is misused.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: As mentioned in the article above.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/52470ui5qccq2zo/KY3X_32R.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - Today 13:46

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Abuse of !report command - Wilczek - Today 14:27

Hello,

It seems like khaledalshihry wasn't paying attention while driving, and crashed you as a result.
Here's one thing I've noticed: A lack of communication before doing !report.

emrecansmsk, Saying "ok" then using !report against the player really doesn't help much, and can escalate the situation - that's the case here. Next time, make sure that you try talking to a player properly (e.g. explaining what did they do wrong, and why is it wrong) before a !report.
https://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=manual&man=dealing_with_rulebreakers

Khaledalshihry, Do not revenge !report others. Don't use the !report command if you are not 100% sure that someone you want to report is at fault.

Verdict:

Khaledalshihry
will be given a warning for misuse of !report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.