[TC] Gaming Forums
Gonna be inactive - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: The Cruising Street Racers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: Gonna be inactive (/showthread.php?tid=4312)

Pages: 1 2 3

Gonna be inactive - Monster - 2012-09-02 14:54

Yesterday, I went to a drag race of trucks with my brother. When I came back at home, my family was there .. We were not understanding. We sitted on the sofa and they said to us "Your parents has got a motocycle accident.. It has been a big accident.. They died."

So, im gonna be inactive for ... I dont know how long, but Im gonna take my time ..

Thanks for understanding.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Rifo - 2012-09-02 15:02

I am really sorry to hear this and really sorry for your loss. This is shocking and is indeed a big tragedy. May their souls rest in peace, and may god open the doors of heaven to them. Take all the time you need, I on behalf of TC team would pray for their souls, and pray to god to give you the strength, patience, and support you need.

May their souls rest in peace,

Rif

RE: Gonna be inactive - Johan. - 2012-09-02 15:03

Oh my god Monster. My condolences to you and the rest of your family!

Take your time man.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Pete - 2012-09-02 15:05

That is very tragic news indeed. Take your time and know that everyone here will support you in whatever way we can.

Our thoughts go to you and your family.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Kayla - 2012-09-02 15:06

Really sorry to hear this Monster. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Take your time.

RE: Gonna be inactive - KaraK - 2012-09-02 15:06

Oh wow :/
I don't know what to say, besides what Rifo said..

Good luck Monster, may they rest in peace.

RE: Gonna be inactive - BP - 2012-09-02 15:09

This is absolutely terrible news. Rest in peace to them both and condolences to you and your family.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Jedi - 2012-09-02 15:12

Im so sorry for your loss Monster. The TC community is here for you, take all the time you need.
My thoughts go to you and your family.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Malibu - 2012-09-02 15:32

One of my worst nightmares have turned into reality for you, I feel really sorry reading this. I hope you and your brother manage to get your lives back on track, despite this very tragic loss. Best of luck.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Viper - 2012-09-02 15:33

My deepest sympathies to you and your family through this hard time.
The entire community is here for you.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Rasmus - 2012-09-02 15:45

(2012-09-02 15:02)Rifo Wrote:  I am really sorry to hear this and really sorry for your loss. This is shocking and is indeed a big tragedy. May their souls rest in peace, and may god open the doors of heaven to them. Take all the time you need, I on behalf of TC team would pray for their souls, and pray to god to give you the strength, patience, and support you need.

May their souls rest in peace,

Rif

Crying
I could not say this better, Rest in peach,
May god bless you and your familiy

RE: Gonna be inactive - ZsoLT - 2012-09-02 16:15

OMG, very sad news. Be strong, and good luck in the future You, your brother, and whole family.

RIP Your parents

RE: Gonna be inactive - Aus - 2012-09-02 16:48

Crying Sad It makes me sad just by reading this.. I can't imagine what i would do if that happened to me. I'm sorry for you loss and i hope your parents rest in peace. :'(

RE: Gonna be inactive - Cola - 2012-09-02 17:19

(2012-09-02 16:48)Aus Wrote:  Crying Sad It makes me sad just by reading this.. I can't imagine what i would do if that happened to me. I'm sorry for you loss and i hope your parents rest in peace. :'(

That. Couldn't have said it any better myself.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Some1 - 2012-09-02 17:44

Very sad to hear this, may they rest in peace.
Take your time m8

RE: Gonna be inactive - Adampower - 2012-09-02 18:37

Biker meself,

Ride them clouds into the gates of heaven,

RIP, may the of the prayers and thoughts of the community help you, and give you the strength.

Very sorry to hear about your loss, stay strong, head up, keep goin x

RE: Gonna be inactive - NVK - 2012-09-02 18:44

I.. I don't know what to say other than what already has been said.

I'm really sorry for your loss Monster. I cannot imagine how you're feeling, but we're all here for you. My thoughts go to you and your family. May they rest in peace.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Jappe - 2012-09-02 19:08

Hey man.. I'm sorry for your loss.. i know what you're going through.. take your time mate...

Jasper.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Tommi - 2012-09-02 19:17

I'm sorry to hear this Monster, and my condolences to you and your whole family.
Take your time mate and remember that we are here to support you.

-Tommi

RE: Gonna be inactive - Kyllone - 2012-09-02 20:24

Really sorry for your loss!! Sad

Strenght to you, your brother and your family!