[TC] Gaming Forums
Gonna be inactive - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: The Cruising Street Racers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: Gonna be inactive (/showthread.php?tid=4312)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Gonna be inactive - Nitros - 2012-09-02 21:59

Really very sorry for your loss.

You and your family have my thoughts. Stay strong.

Jamie

RE: Gonna be inactive - Monster - 2012-09-02 22:36

Thank you everyone, its really hard.. I am only 16 and my brother is 20, hopefully we've got a awesome family that are helping us.

RE: Gonna be inactive - James - 2012-09-02 23:20

My thoughts are with you and the rest of your family.

I couldnt have said anything better than anyone else in this thread. Its always hard to lose family, especially at a young age. I hope you and your brother stay strong, your parents may not be around physically but they will always be there. Watching over you and your brother.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Roba - 2012-09-02 23:26

Wow... That's really horrible news! Sad Very sorry for your loss, May They Rest In Peace.

Goodluck to you and rest of your family.. Sad

RE: Gonna be inactive - Street - 2012-09-03 00:54

Exactly what Malibu said, my worst nightmare and the worst thing I can imagine happening to myself.

The very fact that you are able to find it in yourself to share it is an incredible strength, know that we're all here for you and you'll always find someone on here if you need a chat, if you need some fun to just lose yourself for a little while, we're here for you.

Stay strong, and keep your brother close, It's time like these we come to rely on those who mean the most to us, and he'll always be there for you.

Rest In Peace.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Mr. NB - 2012-09-03 01:39

Ah, that is sad.

Get well soon and remember, that your missing ones will be always watching out for you, from somewhere else.

I give you my sincere condolences.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Luke. - 2012-09-03 06:26

Sorry to hear the news mate Sad All the best for you and your family.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Lasse - 2012-09-03 07:47

I feel so sorry for you, Monster. Take all the time you need. You got all of us from tc behind you, in this.
R.I.P.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Priit - 2012-09-03 10:45

Gone from our sight, but never our memories. My deepest condolences. May them rest in peace.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Crille - 2012-09-03 11:23

I'm so so sorry for your loss. May they rest in peace.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Paul - 2012-09-03 14:20

Im really sorry to hear this all monster..

May your parents rest in peace.

Take your time, and stay strong!

RE: Gonna be inactive - Vee - 2012-09-03 14:32

So sorry to hear this, my thoughts go out to you and the rest of your family. Best of luck to you and your brother through this tough time Sad

RE: Gonna be inactive - starter - 2012-09-03 14:50

Very sad news, so sorry for your loss.

Take your time and good luck.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Jon - 2012-09-03 17:22

Sorry to hear that, Sending my thought's and prayers.

-Jon

RE: Gonna be inactive - Redboosd - 2012-09-03 18:43

Very sorry to hear that,
Good luck and stay strong.

-Redboosd.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Hexta - 2012-09-04 00:04

Sorry to hear such awful news. Keep your chin up, remember the TC community are here for you.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Orangeā„¢ - 2012-09-04 06:21

Sorry for your lost, Hope you have friends or other family that can support you. Take as long as you want.

RE: Gonna be inactive - Saphira - 2012-09-04 08:42

This will be a trying time for both you and your family Monster, i give my condolences and may you and your family find the strength to all pull together in such a sad time. I myself have lost a parent and over time the pain gets easier, take those precious memories with you all the time Monster. There will be days that a memory will come to surface, don't cry, look up and smile monster. Please take care of yourself. The TC community are here for you

RE: Gonna be inactive - Ice - 2012-09-04 20:47

Wow, i am really shocked, i really do not know what to say other than be strong mate, may their souls rest in peace, my deepest condolences to you and your brother, and to the rest of the family.

Like many others above me stated, TC community is always ready to help in those hard times, take all the time you need buddy.

Sad

RE: Gonna be inactive - Monster - 2012-09-05 03:43

Big thanks to the TC community.. You are like a family for me. I love you all Heart