[TC] Gaming Forums
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Other Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Euro Truck Simulator 2 (/showthread.php?tid=4316)

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Toni - 2015-08-09 16:20

(2015-08-09 16:18)Howlin Wrote:  or it lags etc etc. Sad

Do it like Bruno does (or did, not sure)

Put ETS graphics to the absolute lowest, and only bump it up for pics Biggrin

IIRC Bruno does this Smile

MY GOD, WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME STARTING A NEW PAGE EVERYWHERE...

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Don - 2015-08-09 16:39

I like the steering tag wheels!

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Toni - 2015-08-10 16:14

[Image: NOPfx2l.png]

Dont ask me where i got the 4-series from, its a private mod Smile
(It´s not Satan19990´s one.)

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - KooKoo - 2015-08-10 16:18

Is euro truck simulator only about driving and delivering goods?

I want to buy it but I wanna know more about this game.

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Borja - 2015-08-10 16:25

Yes. You can drive free withouth any trailer , and can download multiplayermod and play with lot of ppl Smile

Great shot Toni

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Toni - 2015-08-10 16:30

(2015-08-10 16:18)KooKoo Wrote:  Is euro truck simulator only about driving and delivering goods?

I want to buy it but I wanna know more about this game.

Pretty much yeah, You can drive around Europe in either doing quick jobs ("Driving for other companies") or with your own truck.

When you start the game (no mods.) You will have to decide your starting city, where your company will be "based" on, you will have 10.000€ money in the beggining and no truck, your "goal" is to get enough money to buy your own truck, and build your own "company" with employees working for you.

There is a large modding community for this game, with some good quality, and some bad quality mods. Usually the good ones can be found from SCS Software`s forum (*Click*) but there is some other mod sites for it.

If you really want to buy this game, I myself recommend buying the Going East & Scandinavia Map DLC`s for it, or buy it as a bundle (if possible.) I myself also recommend downloading the Promods map for it (*click* (registering needed)) and the Poland Rebuilding map (*click*) which when put together, will give you thousands, or even tens of thousands of kilometres more road to drive, more countrys to visit etc.

I myself bought this game when it first came out (2012) and have played it since. It has got some really good updates to this day, and it hopefully will stay like that.

I greatly suggest you to buy this game, it´s a real bang for the buck game, you will have many fun hours playing it.

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - KooKoo - 2015-08-10 16:36

Thanks for the explanation. If I enter multiplayer everything is online right? My employees, etc etc... And I can see multiplayer people driving around, their companies, and everything? And I can get hired to work for real people in the game?

So basically it's a very realistic truck & delivering business game?

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Bez - 2015-08-10 20:11

They need a mod that allows you to remove pallets from the trailer then continue delivering what's left in the trailer.

Gets boring driving just one trailing from A to B.

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Josh - 2015-08-10 20:37

(2015-08-10 20:11)Bez Wrote:  They need a mod that allows you to remove pallets from the trailer then continue delivering what's left in the trailer.

Gets boring driving just one trailing from A to B.

That would be really nice, then you could realistically use a van mod!

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - KooKoo - 2015-08-11 11:48

Just bought the bundle from steam, takes a long time to download lol

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - KooKoo - 2015-08-11 12:11

Guys I need help. Does the bundle include all the expansions??

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Carl - 2015-08-11 13:50

I think there are different bundles, you will just have to check which one you have. There are lots of paint and map expansion packs.

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Toni - 2015-08-12 18:03

Todays adventures, driving quick jobs for now, as i´m bored of driving my own truck all the time, as its just sitting in the same truck haha, i like to spice things up Smile

[Image: 6Dnn1HQ.png]

[Image: uu0pFdP.png]

[Image: q1yJO9b.png]

[Image: Z7cXEJT.png]

[Image: 5Pxrard.png]

[Image: 1hRurFE.png]

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Dan - 2015-08-12 18:07

Nice pics. I've had this for a few months now, but I want like DHL liveries for the trucks, and jobs for like DHL deliveries. How? @Toni et al.

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Toni - 2015-08-12 18:25

(2015-08-12 18:07)Dan Wrote:  Nice pics. I've had this for a few months now, but I want like DHL liveries for the trucks, and jobs for like DHL deliveries. How? @Toni et al.

To get a Company renamed to DHL (and a couple of other real companies,), dl this: Click

I couldnt find a up-to-date pack for DHL trailers, but i recommend using this one by Bora. Click

Im not quite sure how good this mod is for the truck skins, but its atleast up-to-date, and seems to have a DHL skin for the trucks, other than the Volvo 2012 (new one.) for some strange reason. Click

There´s something, but i can mock up some simple DHL truck skins for you, when i have time.

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Dan - 2015-08-12 18:30

Alright, will give them a go! Cheers

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - KooKoo - 2015-08-12 19:17

I wasted lots of money to hire drivers to work for me in ETS2MP, but they are not making money?

Edit: Toni why are your graphics really good? I am running on ULTRA and they are not that good!

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Carl - 2015-08-12 21:32

(2015-08-12 19:17)KooKoo Wrote:  I wasted lots of money to hire drivers to work for me in ETS2MP, but they are not making money?

Edit: Toni why are your graphics really good? I am running on ULTRA and they are not that good!

You probably had taken out a loan in order to hire the drivers, which mean the money is paid back every so often.

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - KooKoo - 2015-08-12 21:37

Nismo you smart boi! Heart

RE: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Bez - 2015-08-12 21:48

(2015-08-12 18:07)Dan Wrote:  Nice pics. I've had this for a few months now, but I want like DHL liveries for the trucks, and jobs for like DHL deliveries. How? @Toni et al.

DHL Skins and trailers: http://ets2.lt/en/?s=DHL