[TC] Gaming Forums
Bergen,Norway Gangnam Style Flashmob September 15th - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Multimedia (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Bergen,Norway Gangnam Style Flashmob September 15th (/showthread.php?tid=4400)

Bergen,Norway Gangnam Style Flashmob September 15th - Jedi - 2012-09-16 16:05

This happened in town here yesterday.
I take bus past there every monday to friday hehe.

This is the original music video:

RE: Bergen,Norway Gangnam Style Flashmob September 15th - Cola - 2012-09-16 16:37

Haha that's awesome Tongue

RE: Bergen,Norway Gangnam Style Flashmob September 15th - Sinoco - 2012-09-16 16:39

When I first read the comments of the original video, the top comment was "someone needs to make a flashmob out of this" and I thought that would be pretty epic. Not bad, and the scenery looks beautiful there.

RE: Bergen,Norway Gangnam Style Flashmob September 15th - Ras - 2012-09-16 17:06

How nice Smile

RE: Bergen,Norway Gangnam Style Flashmob September 15th - Kyllone - 2012-09-17 19:48

I rip my arse off everytime I hear the song.

But that was damn epic Biggrin ya have a awesome city. In finland someone would probably come and shoot you.

RE: Bergen,Norway Gangnam Style Flashmob September 15th - Jedi - 2012-09-17 20:21

Hehe

There's been more flashmobs over the years, here's one from Michael Jacksons birthday:

Search more on youtube typing Flashmob Bergen Norway Wink

Most are done on Torgalmenningen which is the central part of the city,a big space between buildings where alot of arrangements happen.

RE: Bergen,Norway Gangnam Style Flashmob September 15th - Stephen - 2012-09-17 23:56

Gangnam style, flashmob.

Does not compute.

Edit: tried googling 'gangnam what the *Removed*' and it explained what it was, xD