[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Saphira) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Saphira) (/showthread.php?tid=4450)

Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Saphira) - nonder - 2012-09-22 11:43

● Your LFS Username: nonder

● Time & Date of Incident: 21.9.2012

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I tried to connect today but i am banned. I don't know why (I was offline), i don't see any report or anything other. There is not reason in ban list. Can someone explain me it, please ?

Thank you

RE: Why i am banned ? - BP - 2012-09-22 11:47

Moved to Unban Requests (was in Administration before). Please also use the format. http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: Unban request - nonder - 2012-09-22 18:17

Can i know who banned me (btw. please write reason to ban list). It is really confusing. I have time tonight and i can't drive Sad

RE: Unban request - BP - 2012-09-22 18:24

You were banned on request of Saphira for essentially ramming, she will reply shortly.

RE: Unban request - Saphira - 2012-09-22 23:05

Reason as to why you are banned is because you rammed into the side of a cop whilst being chased, after ramming you then proceeded down HW1 on the wrong side and then rammed into me causing a pile up near the Pits with officers in my chase and also your chase. You took no consideration for other road users at all whilst you was wrong-siding and for the mayhem that was caused on HW1. The ban implied is a short one and you will soon be able to join TC servers again and be more considerate to other road users.

Unban Request Denied