[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - Stunter [TOW] (Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - Stunter [TOW] (Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=4501)

- Report - Stunter [TOW] (Archived by BoyPower) - Cobra - 2012-09-26 16:04

● Your LFS Username: Starlight89
● Your LFS GameName: >Sina<

● Their LFS Username(s): STUNTER90
● Their LFS GameName(s): Stunter [TOW]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://speedy.sh/Paj3n/Stunter-TOW.mpr

● Replay Timestamps:
-9:36:47 The first small collision with me and no Sorry.
-10:09:41 Crash with Ali_NZ and me. No sorry.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) 26.09.2012, 5.55 pm (GMT +1)

Hello,

He has not looked to the back when he went back on the street. I must make a full braking. He collided with Ali_NZ and with me, but he did not say excuse.

Only when one has drawn the attention of him to it. Only I have got no excuse. Ali_NZ lost approx. 50 km.

even if one him pieces behaves further observed he like a drunkenly and not a Tow of the trust.

It is for the Tow's on the servers not exactly from advantage if somebody constantly nonsense makes with [TOW] in his name.

For the call of the Tow's this is an advantage not exactly. There are also people, they make great work as for example TOWCATThumbup1.

Love greets team and to all other also to the Tc.

Report - Stunter [TOW] - BP - 2012-09-26 16:04

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Stunter [TOW] - Towcat - 2012-09-26 16:14

well, i saw this too.
i keep telling this tow guy not to drive like this when wearing a tow tag and skin... doesn't seem to have any success.

RE: Report - Stunter [TOW] - BP - 2012-09-26 16:39

The first crash is hardly worth mentioning because it was so very small. Although he should have apologised, and I'm not sure if it was intentional or not. I doubt it.

Now, as for the second crash, it is much more of a big deal. Stunter went on the incorrect side of the road, but the way Ali reacted wasn't very favourable (Ali went on the other side even though Stunter's car positioning would suggest he was about to go back on the correct side). By no means am I blaming Ali, Stunter was the one who initially posed a threat, but Ali finalised it. The accident should/could have been easily avoidable. Also, the fact they both went OOB was because of Ali's lag (just an FYI). After being confronted, the user in question apologised directly to Ali.

To put it simply, Stunter lost control, went on the wrong side, was about to go back but they both went in the same direction thus crashing. He apologised after confrontation.

No action will be taken, but please, Stunter, be more careful! Smile

RE: Report - Stunter [TOW] - BP - 2012-09-26 18:01

(2012-09-26 16:14)Surri Wrote:  well, i saw this too.
i keep telling this tow guy not to drive like this when wearing a tow tag and skin... doesn't seem to have any success.

I'm not sure that comment had any proper input to the report, please avoid that.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.