[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request - The_Shark (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request - The_Shark (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=4538)

Unban Request - The_Shark (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower) - Dowpy - 2012-09-28 18:17

● Your LFS Username: The_Shark

● Time & Date of Incident: Today

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hello. This evening i wanted to log on and cop for abit but when im trying to connect it did say that im banned 7 days for insulting?. I have NO idea what i did to get myself banned besides that i said the word ''Idiot'' to a guy today but i've never seen someone got banned for saying that. I know its not allowed and i Overreacted but 7 days for that?.

Why i said it was because i was chasing my friend when a guy called Tommy came up behind me and started to pit me so i crashed for NO reason. He got told by Boypower to stop drive like he did. After it we just continued our chase then i busted my friend and left, and now im banned.

I'm sorry for what i said and i know that my record says insulting, but i'm not like that anymore and that just popped up in my head and i wrote it which i shouldnt have so,I think my ban is very unfair because he rammed me to and i got punished and not him.
Hope to get a respond from you soon.

Thanks.
Dowpy.

Unban Request - The_Shark - Saphira - 2012-09-28 18:27

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: Unban Request - The_Shark - BP - 2012-09-28 21:53

Hey Dowpy.

I was the admin who requested your ban. However, I also checked the replay to see why you insulted him. And sure, he interfered with your chase and pitted you. I made sure he was banned for 10 days, so he was punished as well as you, and more severely. Insulting people who violate rules is not a just cause, I'm afraid.

The reason you got seven days for that one word is because your URS has a few entries to do with poor attitude and insulting. I'm hoping you'll learn your lesson from this ban.

~ BoyPower

RE: Unban Request - The_Shark - Dowpy - 2012-09-28 22:47

Yes i understand and i know that i already have things written there, but as i wrote in my request i just got upset for a sec because i didnt know what and why he was doing it. I should of have apologised to him but i was to angry in that moment so i couldnt because i wanted him to say sorry first, because i did nothing wrong in the first place.

So there is no chance for me to get unbanned?
This wont happen again.

Dowpy.

RE: Unban Request - The_Shark - BP - 2012-09-28 23:18

Remember that deal we made via forum PM. Stick with it. Wink

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.