[TC] Gaming Forums
forum name change? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: forum name change? (/showthread.php?tid=5033)

forum name change? - Towcat - 2012-11-16 17:20

i heard it's possible to get a change for his own forum name...?
is it required to have a team for that?
if no just change it from surri to Towcat (in yellow) please.
if yes, i'm looking for a team for 1 day.

no seriously... this would be nice as most people here know me as towcat anyway and i'm using the same name ingame.

RE: forum name change? - Stunna - 2012-11-16 17:31

The most you can do is have your name changed. You can't have it yellow or any colors.

RE: forum name change? - Josh - 2012-11-16 17:34

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/usercp.php?action=changename

RE: forum name change? - Towcat - 2012-11-16 17:48

(2012-11-16 17:31)Stunna Wrote:  The most you can do is have your name changed. You can't have it yellow or any colors.

i'd like to get this then

josh:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Surri'

...whatever that link is

RE: forum name change? - BP - 2012-11-16 17:51

I think the link Josh supplied is only viewable/accessible for TC members. It would be for changing names.

RE: forum name change? - Josh - 2012-11-16 17:58

Ah I thought people were still able to change their own usernames. I've changed it for you.

RE: forum name change? - Towcat - 2012-11-16 18:00

thanks