[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting Louis (Report Archived by Sinoco) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting Louis (Report Archived by Sinoco) (/showthread.php?tid=5095)

+ Reporting Louis (Report Archived by Sinoco) - Tommer - 2012-11-22 21:44

● Your LFS Username:
tommer
● Their LFS Username(s):
lgrhacking
● Their LFS GameName(s):
[ER] Louis [MED]
● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:

Chatlogs.. will provide replay if nessacary

● Replay Timestamps:

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Dispute about whether or not I should have pitted my suspect into the oncoming lane resulted in Louis swearing and insulting. Replay available if needed..

9 22 pm gmt Thursday nov 22

"Most of you 6S are sooo cocky"
"Just all STFU, i couldnt care less"
"its an acronym num nut"
"Just because your real world lifes are allready rewind and you dont have anything dont need to take it out on here"
"Sorry, dont want to see your ugly face"

RE: Reporting Louis - Louis - 2012-11-22 21:50

As you can see, these are implications of your wrong doings, and its obvious you wouldn't post in the forum what you said to me? Would you now?

Nor did i swear, of which is a false acquisition.

Reporting Louis - Sinoco - 2012-11-22 21:54

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Reporting Louis - Stunna - 2012-11-22 21:59

"Just all STFU", believe that is swearing.

RE: Reporting Louis - Louis - 2012-11-22 22:01

STFU Is an acronym and can mean many other things that people think. For example Shut the fridge up.

RE: Reporting Louis - Stunna - 2012-11-22 22:03

We all know that is not what you mean. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything. Specially if your going to be disrespecting users.

RE: Reporting Louis - Louis - 2012-11-22 22:06

There is still the fact that he pitted me into the wrong side of the autobahn of which i couldnt turn to go right way. And its apparently my fault, so i asked him and he had a go at me. And i don't recall the last time any person on this planet was a mind reader, so i would appreciate you keeping "We all know that is not what you mean" To your self.

RE: Reporting Louis - Sinoco - 2012-11-22 22:08

And to be fair, Tommer said stfu as well:

Quote:2012-11-22 21:24:19 UTC Kyoto tommer [6S] Tommer [COP] : num nut.. stfu

You both seemed to be provoking each other. What should have happened is what Tommer suggested in the beginning, report him. You should not be having an argument in the public chat like that, save your energy for a report (which you never made).

Oh, and last time I checked, STFU has never been anything other than offensive, if you want to say that it's not swearing, fine, but it is disrespectful.

RE: Reporting Louis - Stunna - 2012-11-22 22:12

(2012-11-22 22:06)LHacking Wrote:  And i don't recall the last time any person on this planet was a mind reader, so i would appreciate you keeping "We all know that is not what you mean" To your self.

There is absolutely no reason to get an attitude with me. Like Sinoco said, STFU is obviously stfu. Otherwise you wouldn't say shut the front door or whatever your trying to say. "Fridge, fudge, etc"

RE: Reporting Louis - Louis - 2012-11-22 22:15

(2012-11-22 22:08)Sinoco Wrote:  And to be fair, Tommer said stfu as well:

Quote:2012-11-22 21:24:19 UTC Kyoto tommer [6S] Tommer [COP] : num nut.. stfu

You both seemed to be provoking each other. What should have happened is what Tommer suggested in the beginning, report him. You should not be having an argument in the public chat like that, save your energy for a report (which you never made).

Oh, and last time I checked, STFU has never been anything other than offensive, if you want to say that it's not swearing, fine, but it is disrespectful.

I understand people can get sensitive etc... But I really can't be bothered with arguing, at the end of the day we both did wrong and I would like to appoligies to everyone that felt offended etc... Just when I'm having fun in chase don't want to end and costs more money which I don't have on there

RE: Reporting Louis - Sinoco - 2012-11-22 22:27

Ok, both of you guys could have ended the argument at the start. Lgrhacking will receive a 2-day ban for breaking rule 1.1. And Tommer, you shouldn't be riling up other users like that. Comments like "i've got a happy little smile on my face dw Smile" were just meant to further annoy him. The argument shouldn't have gone further than the first two lines.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.