[TC] Gaming Forums
Add more optional stuff - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Add more optional stuff (/showthread.php?tid=5121)

Add more optional stuff - nonder - 2012-11-25 13:52

Hello. I got one idea today.

Put somewhere in map shop (with driver as layout object - and some barriers+parking near it) where other drivers can buy some additional stuff (via insim buttons). It will make gameplay longer and nicer. We just need some things to buy.

We have only locator now. There can be radar(which will cost about 20 000 so not everybody can have it - this can partially solve the problem when speedtrap fines chased car), compass (http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5114 10 000€), GPS - this can be one arrow on screen which show shortest path to target (!gps <username>) - very usefull for tows, cops and normal drivers too - (70 000€ - it is little expensive because it gives cop advantage - or other way is to disable it when cop is in chase), and many other things...

RE: Add more optional stuff - Tommer - 2012-11-25 15:42

I like your idea of the GPS with arrows for Services to find crash scenes etc. Would be a nice feature.

As for the Shop thing, I think that some people are going to critisise that for copying other servers. However if the shop can sell some items that give temporary benefits that people would keep returning to the shop for every now and again, it might be handy..

** Actually, with the shop thing, what about a Service shop on each track where you go to service your car.. Would be cool to have to take your car to the service station rather than the pitlane Smile

RE: Add more optional stuff - nonder - 2012-11-25 16:31

I like it because it will make gameplay longer and funnier. I like your idea about services too (if you mean tc car service after about 10 000kms).

RE: Add more optional stuff - Chuck - 2012-11-26 17:31

Well, you do know about the locator, don't you? It doesn't show road directions but it does point you in the right direction somehow.

RE: Add more optional stuff - nonder - 2012-11-27 10:13

Yes, I know. Was just one of possible things to buy.

RE: Add more optional stuff - Pete - 2012-11-27 10:42

Regarding the shop idea, Tommer already mentioned that pretty much all other cruise servers do that and I for one am not really a fan of it. Plus it's nice to be different Wink

RE: Add more optional stuff - Chuck - 2012-11-27 10:47

The point is rather the lack of wares to buy there. A locator and a compass is hardly worth creating a shop.

RE: Add more optional stuff - Pete - 2012-11-27 11:06

(2012-11-27 10:47)Chuck Wrote:  The point is rather the lack of wares to buy there. A locator and a compass is hardly worth creating a shop.

Oh, that too.

RE: Add more optional stuff - nonder - 2012-11-27 15:40

It was just example. There should be about 8 things.