[TC] Gaming Forums
Maarten_E saying hello. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Arrivals and Newbies (/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+---- Thread: Maarten_E saying hello. (/showthread.php?tid=5174)

Maarten_E saying hello. - Marty - 2012-11-29 19:53

Hi TC CityDriving guys!

I'm Maarten, 19 years old and live in The Netherlands. I study Photography, and I enjoy to bike (yeah, bike, with 2 wheels and pedals Thumbup), taking pictures (duhh), play the bass guitar and to play racing games.

It might be possible you've seen me before in TC. I've been around for a few months in TC, and I enjoy it very much! Thumbup

I know I might me a bit clumsy on the road, but most of the time (again, most of the time Wink ) I try to stick to the speedlimit, and not to do strange things. I hope I won't cause much struggle or problems on the forums or online, but if I may do, please say so! Wink

I discovered LFS almost a year ago, when a good friend of mine (user rockclan) introduced me to the game. Immediately I was attracted to the more realistic style of driving servers, such as TC. Almost incidentally I went onto TC, just by picking a random cruise server. I still enjoy it!

I still use my keyboard, I'm used to it now, and it doesn't drive that bad (although it can be hard to get your XRT out of a drift with a keyboard Wink )

Hope to see you online, folks!

Greets,

Maarten

RE: Maarten_E saying hello. - BP - 2012-11-29 19:54

Yeah, I've seen you on the server multiple times. Welcome to the forum and have fun!

RE: Maarten_E saying hello. - Matthew - 2012-11-29 20:20

Welcome Maarten Thumbup

RE: Maarten_E saying hello. - Stunna - 2012-11-29 20:22

Welcome to the forums!

RE: Maarten_E saying hello. - Crille - 2012-11-29 20:28

Welcome

RE: Maarten_E saying hello. - Savy - 2012-11-29 20:37

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.

RE: Maarten_E saying hello. - Vincent - 2012-11-29 21:29

welcome m8 Smile