[TC] Gaming Forums
(Refund Request Archived by Josh) Refund request (Approved by Sinoco - Pending) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: (Refund Request Archived by Josh) Refund request (Approved by Sinoco - Pending) (/showthread.php?tid=5221)

(Refund Request Archived by Josh) Refund request (Approved by Sinoco - Pending) - NIGHT - 2012-12-03 16:28

- Your LFS Username: N!GHT

- Time & Date of Incident: 4/12/2012, 3:20am GMT+10

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?gfola2i24yus5gz
- Replay Timestamps: 17:42

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:A car in front of me went into the wrong lane as [ER] daniel [COP] approached and narrowly missed him. I then saw him try to turn around to chase him and cut into my lane ( i think he didn't notice me at first) and then stopped barely missing me. I then get pulled over and fined for careless driving. I think he should be the one that gets fined for careless driving and I expected better driving from a COP.

RE: Refund request - Sinoco - 2012-12-13 18:13

Ok, from my perspective, he could have seen you drifting around the other corner, but he says that corner, which would mean the last corner. Then when you say you were avoiding him he doesn't say that it was not about that, but that he wouldn't have hit you. You were naturally swerving to avoid a car that was driving into your path of travel, so he should not have fined you for that. Based on that, I will grant the refund request for 80 euros.

Your refund request has been approved. Please contact a Leader for your refund.

Thank you.

(Refund Request Archived by Josh) Refund request (Approved by Sinoco - Pending) - Josh - 2012-12-17 02:02

Refund request has been completed - Moved to Archives