[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=5231)

Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Ash) - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2012-12-03 21:55

● Your LFS Username: Rynno666

● Time & Date of Incident : 3.12.2012 about some 19.00

● Replay / Screenshot Link:no replay or screenshot
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I was cop and some guy abuse me long time and finaly he brakes so hard that i ram him and i drive alsou bonus then i tell him to pay me money or i report him . But some admin seen this and say i mistake 1.1 rules i understand that and i sai i am 100% my fault to ask money or report. Never happening anymore. I get banned 24 hours but maybe some admin unban me please? You have wonderful TC Servers and i want enjoy it.. I dont cause problem i respect more rules and server people and try avoid guys who want chase if u are cop and starts blocking and ramming and do some stupid things. This that i ask money or say i report was my mistake and i understand it. Like i say it wount never happening animore. Sorry my english but i hope you understand me guys...

Okei nothing else to say i wait then whats happening....greetings from ProDriver...

Unban Request - Kayla - 2012-12-03 22:00

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: Unban Request - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2012-12-03 22:01

okei .. yeah it was my mistake ask money when someone crash me . But it was not first time this guys abusme me long time BIMMER or smthing but nevermind. Next time i know i cant ask money for that . it wount happening animore Smile

RE: Unban Request - Ash - 2012-12-04 13:30

Your history is awful of you being abusive to others. Your lucky I only gave you a day ban. Next time I see you bullying like this, I will remove your access for a lengthy time.

Unban Request Denied