[TC] Gaming Forums
Edited Screenshots - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Edited Screenshots (/showthread.php?tid=54)

RE: Edited Screenshots - David715 - 2014-12-04 20:12

Hell yeah, I like it, Good job dude, keep it up Wink

RE: Edited Screenshots - Haribo - 2014-12-04 20:54

Thanks you , my teacher Heart

RE: Edited Screenshots - SeanProdTV - 2014-12-04 21:41

Guess what im rendering Wink

[Image: 6d9f5ab9b1347a5cba2e4c550ee31347.png]

RE: Edited Screenshots - David715 - 2014-12-07 19:58

Simple fast edit. Wink
[Image: hoppa94e91.jpg]

RE: Edited Screenshots - Spark - 2014-12-07 20:33

Amazing work David, meanwhile getting ready for 24H Gumball also first proper edit with CS6. Biggrin
[Image: LH6ELOl.jpg]

RE: Edited Screenshots - Zykel - 2014-12-07 20:59

Love your edit skills David! Smile
Nice pic spark Smile

My first edited screenshots.
[Image: autumn_leaves_on_the_road.jpg]

RE: Edited Screenshots - Spark - 2014-12-07 23:26

Not bad for the first time, practice makes perfect! Wink

RE: Edited Screenshots - David715 - 2014-12-09 21:39

Thank you Zykel! Wink
It's your first edited picture and that is a good point for you, you didn't forget to change the background behind the windows and you colored it a bit with the color of your glass, so this is a good point for you, because a lot of beginer editors make that mistake to they change the background around a car but behind the windows they don't edit it, so yes, it looks well as you edited it, i like it. But it's natural you made some fails/mistakes, but it's okay, at the begining me too didn't edited as good pictures as now I can. So the first fail/mistake what i see is the shadow of the car on the ground. I think It's too dark and because of that it doesn't looks so realistic, so next time try to change the opacity of that layer a bit softer about 75-85% is okay, but sometimes it can be less/lower than this, actually if you'll be over on some edited pictures, i think you too will see how is the shadow looks realistic. The next fail/mistake is still in the shadow. The shape of the shadow is not so realistic, i see you tried to edit it by using brush, but i know a better way than this how to edit the shape of the shadow. Select the area of the shadow by using lasso tool. After if you selected it, just color it to black by using paint bucket. After change the opacity of the layer and blur the contours of the shadow here Filter/Blur/Gauss Blur. Generally I use it between 1px-2.5px on the shadow. Eventually the car would be fitting better into the background if it wouldn't be so bright, i mean it is in the middle of the forest so, it cannot be so bright as it is currently looks, you should make the whole car a bit darker at next time when you edit a picture like this.
So for first try it's okay, Now i just wrote a list how you could edit better pictures,
And as Spark said "practice makes perfect! Wink "
Sorry for my english, i know it isn't the best Confused But I'm working on it Wink

RE: Edited Screenshots - Zykel - 2014-12-09 22:21

Thanks for help David! Smile

RE: Edited Screenshots - winckler - 2014-12-11 17:05

I just got my first skin Biggrin and a edited wallpaper I wanted to share ..my sister did it for my birthday yet she did not enjoy it Wink) but the skin turned out wicked, this is the wallpaper ..il post in the other topic (non edited screenies) the car from closer, hope you enjoy itBiggrin
[Image: UFR_Wallpaper_Radu_Gabriel.jpg]

RE: Edited Screenshots - Olli - 2014-12-11 17:19

Wow, looks really cool Smile

RE: Edited Screenshots - David715 - 2014-12-12 18:44

winckler - it looks pretty cool. Wink

Me too edited something today... Rolleyes
[Image: nightshot.jpg]

RE: Edited Screenshots - Carl - 2014-12-13 10:58

I am really really struggling with the wet road effect Sad any tips?

[Image: iKdCdJa.jpg]

RE: Edited Screenshots - Luke - 2014-12-13 14:40

You need to flip the reflect horizontally to make it match. Also erase the reflect around the car because it clashes making a ghostly effect. The perspective of the water is pretty good, apart from the right hand side, it leads up further than it should, it looks a little strange that's all. It's not a bad attempt at all otherwise.

RE: Edited Screenshots - Toni - 2014-12-13 14:43

What LuckyLuke said.

And also, id suggest blurring the edges of the "water" to make it "blend in" a little better Wink

Just my personal opinion Smile

RE: Edited Screenshots - Luke - 2014-12-13 14:45

It would have to be a very fain't blur imo as the sharp effect actually suits the nature of the environment Smile

RE: Edited Screenshots - Carl - 2014-12-13 14:55

Will give it a shot, thank you. Smile

RE: Edited Screenshots - Carl - 2014-12-13 18:50

Picking things up one step at a time, huge room for improvement however.

[Image: jkK1Kbh.jpg]
[Image: xMPsDPa.jpg]

RE: Edited Screenshots - kxait - 2014-12-13 23:23

[Image: tJhJOgK.jpg]
an extremely light edit, i like those
i was gonna do a night or rain pic, but i have completely no idea what so ever on how to do diagonal reflections like that

RE: Edited Screenshots - Polete - 2014-12-14 11:19

Good enough kxait nice Smile