[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - ProDriver (Report Archived by Sinoco) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - ProDriver (Report Archived by Sinoco) (/showthread.php?tid=5421)

+ Report - ProDriver (Report Archived by Sinoco) - Teebaron - 2012-12-16 21:23

Your LFS Username: DTM{Ger}

Their LFS Username(s): Rynno666
Their LFS GameName(s):ProDriver
http://insim.city-driving.co.uk/license.php?username=Rynno666

Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8o40javdjh66fub

Replay Timestamps:
01:41 - Ramming [ERT]>Chill< (revange-ram)

02:05 - Claims that he was ramming / wrong-siding

07:05 - Doesn't speak English in main-chat + continues to do so later

16:02 - Causing an accident while wrong-siding ->no apology

16:39 - Causing next accident while wrong-siding -> no apology

20:25 - Complains about Mr.720 cause of the crash that happened before (16:39)

27:51 - Does U-Turn on HW2 while in chase, causing an accident -> no apology

34:53 - Wrong-siding on HW1 causing an accident ->his first sorry but continues speaking any other language than English

39:59 - Insulting [COP]Antrax as he refused to chase him (38:42)

40:53 - Casuing next accident while overtaking on the right side ->Don't understand what he meant after this

45:27 - Leeway-driving while copping (110-120kph while speedlimit is 100kph)

55:51 - Tailgating while copping

58:27 - Leeway-driving while copping (samw place again)

Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
16.December.2012 ~16:00 GMT+1
Reporting him for his driving (constantly causing accidents whiel he fails to apologise).

ProDriver - Sinoco - 2012-12-16 21:24

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - ProDriver - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2012-12-17 00:04

you have do so much job do to this report here lol Biggrin yeah i have caused accidents but always try say sorry and when cant say sorry this time then say little bit later when can typing. Specialy mean when i am on chase suspect or officer u drive g27 and keyboard is into my g27 and monitor place and so bad typing when i drive and specialy when its so hurry. Never ram prupose why i should lol ?? And i get restricted 20 minuts to go wrong way and crash someone and dont say sry in chase ( its not i dont want say sry but when some 4- 5 cops chase me full speed then its really hard type ) then its not like i want ram someone or dont know. All we crash and wrong way and stuff ,best drivers and not so best. I see that you just want report me do i get some problems here not so big reason but okei yeah i admit and say sry always and if not then i have really hurry and cant not i dont want. And i dont complains nothing to mr 720 he is my friend and just say him next time slow down when he seen chase lol . and speeding copping 110-120 when there was 100? man that was maybe 2-4 seconds if u drive and there comes 100 u take you foot away from gas but u dont realise all time when its on . Lol i dont think its speeding when i drive few sec 10-20 km more. But yeah like u see its speeding. [ERT]>Chill Ramming revenge? I never ram revenge nobody maybe you mean this "ram" little bumps or smthing when passed on grass?? and tailgaiting when copping? i drive 120 like speedlimits are and when someone drive 100 or 110 then ofc i drive closer someone car and after pass or when other car stars acceleration then i cant pass. Its not tailgating when i was few seconds behind someone cars ??? if long time then yeah. I see you have much free time and boring and report me so detailing Biggrin good luck for you i think i am not criminal here just some few mistakes like we all .

RE: Report - ProDriver - A.valdok - 2012-12-17 11:36

Report of Prodriver?
hah, hes btw a good driver while im driving there.
Never seen him @ left side when copping and never seen he's a speeder when on-duty.

Like, im speeding and when he chases, he never write a ticket for speeding if that was only +10km over.
Just gives a warning. Next time when u speed again, then he writes a ticket.
Been there, done that.

-1 of that topic. Prodriver is actully like name says, PROdriver.

Administrator Message by: Michi

21. Only Admins and user(s) involved in a user report are permitted to post. Any other people posting who do not have relative input, will be issued with a warning.

RE: Report - ProDriver - Teebaron - 2012-12-17 15:51

(2012-12-17 00:04)ProDriver Wrote:  you have do so much job do to this report here lol Biggrin
Not really. Just like any other report i did on this forum.

(2012-12-17 00:04)ProDriver Wrote:  yeah i have caused accidents but always try say sorry and when cant say sorry this time then say little bit later when can typing.
You "tried" to say sorry? Also you didn't apologise after the chases you were involved in and caused accidents.

(2012-12-17 00:04)ProDriver Wrote:  Never ram prupose why i should lol ??
Then you probably would like to explain what happened @01:41?

(2012-12-17 00:04)ProDriver Wrote:  And i dont complains nothing to mr 720 he is my friend and just say him next time slow down when he seen chase lol.
Can't know it's your friend and still it's not his fault when you crash him whiel you're wrong-siding. And still there are many other cases, where other people were involved and were you didn't apologised either.

(2012-12-17 00:04)ProDriver Wrote:  and speeding copping 110-120 when there was 100?
I didn't say that you were speeding, i said that you were driving in the leeway as a cop. OK. I have to admit it was only a short time of period but that wasn't the reason i made this report. Just something i saw while watching the replay.

(2012-12-17 00:04)ProDriver Wrote:  i drive 120 like speedlimits are and when someone drive 100 or 110 then ofc i drive closer someone car and after pass or when other car stars acceleration then i cant pass.
4.1. Proper behaviour
Cops are expected to behave and act like cops. No donuts, burnouts, drifting, ramming, tailgating etc.

(2012-12-17 00:04)ProDriver Wrote:  I see you have much free time and boring and report me so detailing Biggrin
As i already mentioned before: This is just like any other report i did on this forum.

I've done this report because in my point of view it was necessary.

RE: Report - ProDriver - Sinoco - 2012-12-19 14:48

User has been banned for 5-days because of the constant crashing users and not apologizing, and insulting other users. He has had action taken against him for this in the past and after this report, so he should know better. He also has had his cop rights revoked for reasons outside of this report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.