[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Frailty & ///Yoshi (Report Archived by Mr. NB) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Frailty & ///Yoshi (Report Archived by Mr. NB) (/showthread.php?tid=5541)

+ Frailty & ///Yoshi (Report Archived by Mr. NB) - Orange™ - 2012-12-24 14:33

● Your LFS Username: Jason1984

● Their LFS Username(s): Frailty99
● Their LFS GameName(s): Frailty

● Their LFS Username(s): arnau 08
● Their LFS GameName(s): ///Yoshi

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-6967513/copy-for-orange.mpr.html

● Replay Timestamps:

2:28:57Sealed LipsX (Near end of video) as you can see Frailty and ///Yoshi are both coming up behind our chase.

2:29:10Sealed LipsX - Frailty Is now right behind our chase, not stopping at all. ///Yoshi in the XRT is behind Frailty.
If you keep watching, they both overtake our chase, wrong side too.

2:29:43Sealed LipsX - ///Yoshi just speeds to our chase on autobahn and full RAMS into our suspect which is Day Walker

///Yoshi - no sorry at all.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Both say they played here before which if so they should know rules.

Frailty & ///Yoshi - Mr. NB - 2012-12-24 14:36

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Frailty & ///Yoshi - arnau 08 - 2012-12-24 14:38

ok orange.

1rt. the wrong way. yes, i go wrong way, why? if i stop go to crash witch you and the other cops..

2nd. the ram yes, i ram, that's my fault.. i go to 200kmh ( + - ) and the brake of my pedals don't work at the moment..that's my fault

3rd. i didn't say sorry? i sayed sorry few times. yes. not at the moment. but later i sayed sorry few times....

sry for my bad english

RE: Frailty & ///Yoshi - Orange™ - 2012-12-24 14:45

I won't discuss this any further, i allow admin to look at it, Very easy to start blamming your pedals which you didn't say at all when you did it.

RE: Frailty & ///Yoshi - Mr. NB - 2012-12-24 15:10

Alright, both of them have broken the server rules 1.5., 1.15. and 10.1.1. They both should never come that close to the chase, on the first place, so excuse that they could not stop in time, is pretty much invalid. Chase was taking place on the Autobahn, where the visibility is very clear and long enough.

(2012-12-24 14:38)arnau 08 Wrote:  1rt. the wrong way. yes, i go wrong way, why? if i stop go to crash witch you and the other cops..

Again, you have had more than enough time, to slow down safely. There was no need to go on the wrong side at all, especially not for as long distance, as you have driven.

Until now, you have been kicked once and banned twice, for the total time of 21 days. This is for the wrong siding on the Autobahn only, i will not even mention other entries, on your horrendous URS record. It does not seem to me, that you ever learn, to be honest.

(2012-12-24 14:38)arnau 08 Wrote:  2nd. the ram yes, i ram, that's my fault.. i go to 200kmh ( + - ) and the brake of my pedals don't work at the moment..that's my fault

"Not working brake pedal" is far from a valid excuse. Why did you not say that, immediately after the crash? You did not mention not working brake pedal anywhere, from what i can see in the Chatlog.

(2012-12-24 14:38)arnau 08 Wrote:  3rd. i didn't say sorry? i sayed sorry few times. yes. not at the moment. but later i sayed sorry few times....

It is your commitment, to apologise immediately. Why do you think, that the victim of the crash should wait for your apology, for as long as you want? Not only that you did not apologise immediately after the crash (and we are not talking about the same second here, we are talking about ~30 seconds period), you were being ignorant aswell:

Chatlog Wrote:2012-12-24 - 14:07:41 UTC - Kyoto - arnau 08 - ///Yoshi : don't stop in ab pls

The crash was your fault, not theirs, so you should of never said that.

Since Arnau 08 has been around for long enough and has served enough punishments, even for the same offences as are being reported, to know better, a thirty days ban will be issued.

Frailty99s URS is record is nearly clear, despite being around for over five years, therefore only an official Warning for driving on the wrong side of the Autobahn, will be issued.

Thank you for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.