[TC] Gaming Forums
- Reporting ProDriver [G27] (Archived by Brad) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Reporting ProDriver [G27] (Archived by Brad) (/showthread.php?tid=5723)

- Reporting ProDriver [G27] (Archived by Brad) - shredderboy - 2013-01-07 22:58

● Your LFS Username: shredderboy

● Their LFS Username(s): Rynno666
● Their LFS GameName(s): ProDriver [G27]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hlctxxss1jkty6d/rammer.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
  1. 5:38 - Start of chase
  2. 17:16 - Ram
  3. 26:00 - Ram
  4. 29:44 - Ram
  5. 31:16 - Ram
  6. These were just in my part of the chase. Nick and Stunna might have more.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
  1. Main reason for report: Ramming
  2. Purposely rams in chase whilst making up excuses like "I werenmt see
    you
  3. Multiple incidents
  4. Brake Checks expecting a Cop to rear end him, then complains saying
    that they rammed him.

RE: Reporting ProDriver [G27] - Nick - 2013-01-07 23:00

May I add its worth speccing the whole chase if you want more "juice" - At most points the incidents are so close together, there isn't much need for timestamps as it is continuous. I will however post some if required.

RE: Reporting ProDriver [G27] - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2013-01-07 23:04

I watched replay there was no ramming what is ramming cops use many times more force then me its all on replay. He and nick was just so mad because i escaped because chase was more then 1 hour or smthing. this ram what he tell is just pumping to escape cops and they use so many times more force pumping then me. There was many bigger crashes but tnx to Nicl who was also cop he lag so much its on replay you see lag crashes. Nick,Stunna and this shredder fallow me. I dont think i have do something wrong so many chases are using suspects more force . There was no full ramming for me by cops and i was not ramming full ram cops. He tells "Purposely rams in chase whilst making up excuses like "I werenmt see
you" Never prupose ram full speed little speed yeah but is this ramming? or pumping? you was say pumping is ramming and its not allowed but u pumping or ramming me many times bigger force lol . Multible incidents?? what incidents there was chase over 70minuts or smhting ofcourse there was incidents lol . It was chase dude dont be so mad because u losed . Brake cheks yeah and when cop crashing me after brake cheks i was not telling to cop that he ram me. I was brake cheking i want he crashed lol i was suspect i was try escape and finaly i escaped. If you see this replay admins then you see i was not using so much force and ram like he tell. And please spec him he use many times more force then me. I dont understand even why he do this report?? it was chase he lose and he dont get over that he loseSmile Shredderboy you cant win always sometimes you need lose also. Next time win maybe. Anyway watch this replay admins and you see how it was.
I think Ram is this when suspect Full rams into cops to anything to get lose but i do this??? i dont think so if car touches other cars its ramming? calm down please its not end the world if u lose suspect its funny u report this here like someting very big and bad was happening that was just chase no full rams or i dont know what you think man

RE: Reporting ProDriver [G27] - shredderboy - 2013-01-07 23:07

You mis-quote me sir. I said pushing = ramming. I am not mad that you escaped since after all i called your ramming whilst still in chase. Also you your brake-checks didn't allow you to escape. Nick and Stunna's connection did. And a more detailed description as to what i mean by "pushing". I mean purposely applying constant acceleration while your front bumper is attached to someone else's car.

RE: Reporting ProDriver [G27] - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2013-01-07 23:11

You mis-quote me sir. I said pushing = ramming. I am not mad that you escaped since after all i called your ramming whilst still in chase. Also you your brake-checks didn't allow you to escape. Nick and Stunna's connection did.

Pushing= ramming ?? And you pushing= ramming me mutch more force . Sure connections yeah they lose connection but i was 70% fuel, nice tires and nice clutch. It`s just happening they lost connection it was not my problem. And i do brake cheks or what ever i want to lose cops. I never full ram cops i know these rules why i should full ram cops lol ??? Tongue U are strange guy

Reporting ProDriver [G27] - Brad - 2013-01-07 23:13

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Reporting ProDriver [G27] - shredderboy - 2013-01-07 23:13

I am a strange guy? Is that an insult? Nonetheless. Please allow the admins to view the replay. They will decide who is right after all. And by the way, your clutch rose to a quite high temperature during the chase. And if you know the rules so well, why didn't you know that I can still make roadblocks while not in chase?

RE: Reporting ProDriver [G27] - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2013-01-07 23:17

I dont insult when i tell u that u are strange guy. I tell u are strange guy because report me because u lose and then start jelling that ramming and more stuff. Why ?? its really strange

in the same replay what this shredderboy upload you see
17:01:22 i brake but he turn into me prupose it all on replay he turned prupose to my car he had change turn left and he ram me heavy. and then he tell me .
17:23:18 not ram him but i little push he car . He just full ram me
17:42:77 he lose nerve and start jelling "CAUSE YOU DAMNED BRAKE CHECKED" ( but like we see on 17:01:22 i brake but he had time and room not crashed he prupose turn right to full crash me its all in replay.
26:00 like he say it was ram . yeah but i was not even touching hes car [GLOW]Nick[COP] - rams him and say even sorry. Why you tell i ram you i was not even touhcing you car lol
29:44 RAM??? He turned into my car and lose control how it was ram when he drive into my car
31:16 RAM? yeah when u braked maximum and i cant do nothing. It was never full prupose ram i lost control after that.

you see guys these "rammings" are not ramming he is just mad that he lost suspect after so long chase then he thinked he report me. Strange

RE: Reporting ProDriver [G27] - shredderboy - 2013-01-07 23:36

Oh goodness. Don't even get me started on "but he had time and room not crashed he prupose turn right to full crash me". You had the same excuse about yourself. Just let the admins do their thing and be patient.

RE: Reporting ProDriver [G27] - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2013-01-07 23:38

Okei man but please check the replay Smile you timestaps and all are not truth. Why are you writing here some false things??

17:01:22 i brake but he turn into me prupose it all on replay he turned prupose to my car he had change turn left and he ram me heavy. and then he tell me

Go and watch inside you car you turned right and no brakes at all it was prupose ram its all seen thereSmile But yeah you have problem not me you report me for some reason.
Lets see then what admins decide .

RE: Reporting ProDriver [G27] - Brad - 2013-01-07 23:56

Being as impartial as possible, I will say the following:

I've looked at the time-stamps provided, and x4 speed through the whole chase. The incident at 31:16 on Shredder is close to the mark, and you definitely should have apologised. It's possible that it was a mistake, but it was a relatively high-speed mistake which was entirely your fault (ProDriver).

In regards to the rest of the replay, I cannot see anything glaringly against the rules. Sure, a few are close to the mark, but if the roles were reversed, I wouldn't question the moves ProDriver did on the cops as excessive (bear in mind he had a fully-weighted RB4 and you had an RAC; even the slightest of touches can make it look like significantly more force was involved).

3.10. Force
You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you. See 5.4.
You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible. Using unreasonable or excessive force (like running flat out intentionally in the roadblock) is forbidden.

--------------------------------------------------------------
What I will say is that, ProDriver, your attitude is at times below that expected from members of this community.I believe this complaint could have been avoided had you been a bit more respectful to Nick and Shredder.

Your previous history on the TC servers does confirm this, and I would like you to consider this as the final warning in terms of your attitude -- if you wish to continue to be a member of this community, it has to improve in certain situations.

ProDriver: Please reply to confirm you understand the above.
-----------------------------------------------------
Nick, Shredder: I'm more than happy to ask another admin to review this if you disagree with what I've said.

RE: Reporting ProDriver [G27] - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2013-01-08 00:07

What I will say is that, ProDriver, your attitude is, a times, below that expected from members of this community.I believe this complaint could have been avoided had you been a bit more respectful to Nick and Shredder.

Your previous history on the TC servers does confirm this, and I would like you to consider this as the final warning in terms of your attitude -- if you wish to continue to be a member of this community, it has to improve in certain situations.

I dont want fight but you tell my attitude??? I just defend myself and i respect tc and other players but when Shredder just report me for chase i was not ramming him he drive rac 1 little touch and he car fly but i seen he had problem. I dont have problem i was just driving . Final warning for what? i really dont understand what i have done? I just defend myself i was not ramming him. My Previous history? what i can do with that? i act normal i dont ramming i respect rules and other players what i have done wrong??? I respect others when they respect me. And i want ofcourse to drive TC but i was do nothing wrong... Like you say "I cannot see anything glaringly against the rules." I know i was do nothing bad things what i cant do. I dont want fight and i dont dont fight but when somene attack me then i defent myself 10000 %%%% every situaion . This report is not worth it he just report me some reasons what was not right and now its my faultSmile ??? I respect all when they respect me. When he act like some crasy man report me for no reason just anger to lose suspect what i tell then? Sorry boss? Ofcourse i defent myself. And i understand all what you talking but i was do nothing wrong there. it was he fault that he drive with Rac 1 little touch and rac fly when my rb4 was 5 persons and full gas tank . What was wrong with my attitude? I insulting him? Full ramming? namecalling? No man i was just escape why its so big problem? I respect other cruiser all time and this wonderful TC but i hope they respect me 2. Shredder just wanna start fight with me and report me on forum. You see Brad even these timestaps was not right at all like he writing here. Why should i rammed cops when i know i get banned for that??? Its nonsense ....

RE: Reporting ProDriver [G27] - shredderboy - 2013-01-08 00:14

Forgive me if I'm wrong but you asked me to report you, and i asked you to do the same thing, granted i don't see a report against me here. I'm perfectly content with Brad's actions, and see this as purely a slight ripple in the sea of fun that is LFS. No one is trying to pick a fight with you. I'm just explaining my side of the story. Alas, i am done. Good night and Thank you.

RE: Reporting ProDriver [G27] - Brad - 2013-01-08 00:16

(2013-01-08 00:07)ProDriver Wrote:  What I will say is that, ProDriver, your attitude is, a times, below that expected from members of this community.I believe this complaint could have been avoided had you been a bit more respectful to Nick and Shredder.

I dont want fight but you tell my attitude??? I just defend myself and i respect tc and other players but when Shredder just report me for chase i was not ramming him he drive rac 1 little touch and he car fly but i seen he had problem. I dont have problem i was just driving . Final warning for what? i really dont understand what i have done? I just defend myself i was not ramming him. My Previous history? what i can do with that? i act normal i dont ramming i respect rules and other players what i have done wrong??? I respect others when they respect me. And i want ofcourse to drive TC but i was do nothing wrong... Like you say "I cannot see anything glaringly against the rules." I know i was do nothing bad things what i cant do. I dont want fight and i dont dont fight but when somene attack me then i defent myself 10000 %%%% every situaion . This report is not worth it he just report me some reasons what was not right and now its my faultSmile ??? I respect all when they respect me. When he act like some crasy man report me for no reason just anger to lose suspect what i tell then? Sorry boss? Ofcourse i defent myself. And i understand all what you talking but i was do nothing wrong there. it was he fault that he drive with Rac 1 little touch and rac fly when my rb4 was 5 persons and full gas tank . What was wrong with my attitude? I insulting him? Full ramming? namecalling? No man i was just escape why its so big problem? I respect other cruiser all time and this wonderful TC but i hope they respect me 2. Shredder just wanna start fight with me and report me on forum. You see Brad even these timestaps was not right at all like he writing here. Why should i rammed cops when i know i get banned for that??? Its nonsense ....

For example, apologising when you accidentally hit the cops (timestamp: 31:16, and a point later in the replay where you accidentally hit Nick head-on). I believe, had you apologised for the mistakes, the incident would have gone no further.

I have not said it was your fault -- the initial topic of the report is not valid from what I saw in the replay. My observation is that you could have handled the situation better, e.g. saying sorry for accidentally hitting the cops.

Please take this on board and lets all move on.

RE: Reporting ProDriver [G27] - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2013-01-08 00:17

Btw nick head on and nick crashes was big fault tnx hes big lag(udp 800-1000 he say he laptop was go hot). Yeah lets move on its not worth it.

RE: Reporting ProDriver [G27] - Brad - 2013-01-08 00:28

Okay. User has been given an informal warning/advice on how the situation was handled. The original complaint of ramming was rejected.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.