[TC] Gaming Forums
Off Road Biker Rear-ends U.P.S Delivery Truck. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Multimedia (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Off Road Biker Rear-ends U.P.S Delivery Truck. (/showthread.php?tid=5897)

Off Road Biker Rear-ends U.P.S Delivery Truck. - RedJohn - 2013-01-19 17:57

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=752_1358617173

RE: Off Road Biker Rear-ends U.P.S Delivery Truck. - Rasmus - 2013-01-19 18:03

haha boom

RE: Off Road Biker Rear-ends U.P.S Delivery Truck. - Aus - 2013-01-19 18:17

What was that crap he was babbling about?

"The sun has no prisoners"

hahaha

RE: Off Road Biker Rear-ends U.P.S Delivery Truck. - Orangeā„¢ - 2013-01-19 20:28

Bikes for ya Tongue lol

RE: Off Road Biker Rear-ends U.P.S Delivery Truck. - Adampower - 2013-01-19 23:34

Take your eye of the road for literally a second, its hard to tell if the UPS driver slammed on, doesn't look like there was any indicators on or nothing.

I know its the bikes fault like, but bike positioning.. biker should of been towards the centre of the road making sure he was in the driver's mirror as its bikes responsibility to also let the truck no you're there. Vans have nasty blind spots and biker should of been aware of that.

After checking again, there was reasonable distance between van and bike so just unfortunate. Legs could of got shredded up bad with just shorts on.

RE: Off Road Biker Rear-ends U.P.S Delivery Truck. - Blade3562 - 2013-01-20 01:17

Holy shit I'm dying right now, "The sun does not have no prisoners" and another bike down!

Only thing to make it better, the UPS guy tripping over the bike on his way out the back!

RE: Off Road Biker Rear-ends U.P.S Delivery Truck. - Malibu - 2013-01-20 08:15

He actually blames the UPS guy in another video, quite stupid.

RE: Off Road Biker Rear-ends U.P.S Delivery Truck. - Adampower - 2013-01-20 15:36

UPS guy did slam on tho :/