[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - AidenJohnson (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - AidenJohnson (Report Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=5902)

+ Report - AidenJohnson (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Snake - 2013-01-19 23:11

● Your LFS Username:SnakeEye1324

● Their LFS Username(s):AidenJohnson
● Their LFS GameName(s):AidenJohnson.

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?emec16zgd5t1e10

● Replay Timestamps:
-29:49:00 Chase already behind him. Ignoring sirens
-45:27:00 Gets passed by a chase. Turn around to follow the leading cop and brakecheck me.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
User is ignoring sirens and following/interfering with chases.
~22:55 19.Jan.2013

PS: Sorry for my reaction after that crash. But in the last few days this happens too much.

RE: Report - AidenJohnson - AidenJohnson - 2013-01-19 23:30

Oh grow up seriously this was not intended, I apologized to you but obviously being the person you are you haven't seemed to get over it, seriously you need to find better things then to try get me banned.

RE: Report - AidenJohnson - Snake - 2013-01-19 23:38

1st of all. theres no need to be like this. this is ur fault, not mine. 2nd. i dont need u to get banned one more or less wont change anything. the reason i did that is that u failed to move several times. when uve any problem with that well blame urself and not me or anyone else. let an admin decide if the report was needed or not.

RE: Report - AidenJohnson - AidenJohnson - 2013-01-19 23:56

Yes i admit that it was my fault for not moving and i admit i wasnt paying attention, but i apologized and i thought you had let it go but you reported me.. Im just annoyed thats all but i know speaking on here isnt going to help me so I'm not going to carry on

Report - AidenJohnson - BP - 2013-01-20 09:27

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Aiden, your reactions to the sirens on both events were completely terrible. The first time, it was obvious the guy was getting chased, even to me (and I didn't have massive 'SIREN' notices on my screen). You made contact with the suspect, the suspect was also honking at you, you didn't move an inch until after.

On the second timestamp I have no idea why you were continuously U-Turning, I doubt it was to deliberately interefere with the chase, but when a police car in a chase is right behind you, it's probably best not to slam on your brakes and claim you were trying to move - that's how you aren't supposed to react to sirens. You did apologise, I'm glad about that but you need to learn how to actually respond to sirens otherwise you'll cause problems everywhere.

You'll be issued with a warning due to the incidents on the replay.

Thanks for your report.
~ TC

+ Report - AidenJohnson (Report Archived by BoyPower) - BP - 2013-01-20 12:44

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.