[TC] Gaming Forums
Public Apology - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Public Apology (/showthread.php?tid=6067)

Public Apology - AidenJohnson - 2013-02-01 20:41

Hello Everyone,

As probably the majority of you know me i have had a count of reports against me recently as my driving has not been the cleanest nor the respectable kind either. If i have ever gone against the rules and upset anyone, or if i have effected anyones driving by doing so i am posting this to apologise to every single player i have effected with my poor driving. I am very sorry and i've now come to respect the rules and other players in result of being warned countless times of my poor behaviour. I am open to criticism on this post as i am looking to improve myself to be a better driver and a more respectable person. Once again i am so sorry to anyone i have annoyed, upset or made angry due to my actions. I'm looking for a fresh start towards the server to respect players more than rather being rude towards people. I hope you can forgive me for it too but if not that's fine i expect some hate for it.

Please reply to this if i had effected you, or if you have feedback for me to improve myself

- Aiden

RE: Public Apology - Vincent - 2013-02-01 21:17

it's ok.

RE: Public Apology - Malibu - 2013-02-01 22:48

If only people apologized like this in real life Laugh

RE: Public Apology - Seven - 2013-02-01 23:19

+1 Malibu

RE: Public Apology - AidenJohnson - 2013-02-01 23:22

Well I personally would apologise like this wether its on here or real life

RE: Public Apology - Adampower - 2013-02-02 06:04

(2013-02-01 22:48)Malibu Wrote:  If only people apologized like this in real life Laugh

in real life, people normally always tend to apologise when I offer them a pull over and fist to the face Smile