[TC] Gaming Forums
Launch Racing - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Launch Racing (/showthread.php?tid=6233)

Launch Racing - LRPhenom - 2013-02-19 17:28

[Image: untitled-1-copy.png]

he is in my skin?

RE: Launch Racing - Mr. NB - 2013-02-19 17:51

Resized the picture for you.

I will also be moving this thread to Server Administration Tasks forum section.

To clarify, player was complaining about another player wearing his team skin (on the picture: LowRider). Since nobody else saw the same skin as Phenom, he was asked to take a screenshot of what he sees.

This is not the skin that LowRider was wearing at the time, even though Phenom saw it like that. Phenom was advised to clear his skins folders or re-install his game, as something obviously got messed up.

RE: Launch Racing - LRPhenom - 2013-02-19 19:09

(2013-02-19 17:51)Mr. NB Wrote:  Resized the picture for you.

I will also be moving this thread to Server Administration Tasks forum section.

To clarify, player was complaining about another player wearing his team skin (on the picture: LowRider). Since nobody else saw the same skin as Phenom, he was asked to take a screenshot of what he sees.

This is not the skin that LowRider was wearing at the time, even though Phenom saw it like that. Phenom was advised to clear his skins folders or re-install his game, as something obviously got messed up.

It was because the skin he made had the same name as my skin i am sorry for all the bother Biggrin

RE: Launch Racing - Mr. NB - 2013-02-19 19:14

(2013-02-19 19:09)LRPhenom Wrote:  It was because the skin he made had the same name as my skin i am sorry for all the bother Biggrin

No problem, i am glad that it got cleared up.