[TC] Gaming Forums
[request] crown victoria hamden ct cop car skin for fxo i have pics(fixed imgs) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [request] crown victoria hamden ct cop car skin for fxo i have pics(fixed imgs) (/showthread.php?tid=6251)

[request] crown victoria hamden ct cop car skin for fxo i have pics(fixed imgs) - Byran - 2013-02-20 23:49

hello id highly appreciate if someone could make me a crown Victoria cop car from Hamden Connecticut on a fxo, if possible the headlights ford symbol, grill, and pit bar. also include hamden shown on the side picture with both rear doors saying Hamden ontop of the police decal not the front doors, and the american flag on the rear panels both side pictures show american flag. and the top of the grill says police shown on the side shot pic (1st pic) here are some pics. I highly appreciate anyone wiling to do this, the skin would look so good on fxo in my opinion thanks, byran/cannabis Smile

side shot:
side shot 2 (showing how Hamden is on the front door):
ford symbol and grill:
pit bar and headlights:

RE: [request] crown victoria hamden ct cop car skin for fxo i have pics - Dan - 2013-02-20 23:53

images are broken

RE: [request] crown victoria hamden ct cop car skin for fxo i have pics - Byran - 2013-02-21 00:14

(2013-02-20 23:53)danielp1997 Wrote:  images are broken

I fixed the pics

RE: [request] crown victoria hamden ct cop car skin for fxo i have pics(fixed imgs) - Yukine - 2013-02-21 12:39

I have the car, with good color but without any logos, you want it?

RE: [request] crown victoria hamden ct cop car skin for fxo i have pics(fixed imgs) - Byran - 2013-02-21 16:05

(2013-02-21 12:39)Bruno_G Wrote:  I have the car, with good color but without any logos, you want it?
yeah sure ill use it. Thanks

RE: [request] crown victoria hamden ct cop car skin for fxo i have pics(fixed imgs) - Yukine - 2013-02-21 19:16

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?bjq5sb5mqt1250i
Laugh

RE: [request] crown victoria hamden ct cop car skin for fxo i have pics(fixed imgs) - Byran - 2013-02-21 19:44

(2013-02-21 19:16)Bruno_G Wrote:  http://www.mediafire.com/view/?bjq5sb5mqt1250i
Laugh
nice skin but it doesn't say police on it, its required to maybe you can edit it take the shield off and make it say police like how I have in my pics everything else looks great

RE: [request] crown victoria hamden ct cop car skin for fxo i have pics(fixed imgs) - Byran - 2013-02-25 01:45

(2013-02-20 23:49)byrangarcia Wrote:  hello id highly appreciate if someone could make me a crown Victoria cop car from Hamden Connecticut on a fxo, if possible the headlights ford symbol, grill, and pit bar. also include hamden shown on the side picture with both rear doors saying Hamden ontop of the police decal not the front doors, and the american flag on the rear panels both side pictures show american flag. and the top of the grill says police shown on the side shot pic (1st pic) here are some pics. I highly appreciate anyone wiling to do this, the skin would look so good on fxo in my opinion thanks, byran/cannabis Smile
come on guys I know someone can do this, I heard skinners like to be paid. lol im willing to pay.
side shot: side shot 2 (showing how Hamden is on the front door): ford symbol and grill: pit bar and headlights: