[TC] Gaming Forums
+ User Report - steffanandersen (Report Archived by Mr. NB) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + User Report - steffanandersen (Report Archived by Mr. NB) (/showthread.php?tid=6253)

+ User Report - steffanandersen (Report Archived by Mr. NB) - Dan - 2013-02-21 02:04

● Your LFS Username: danielp1997

● Their LFS Username(s): steffanandersen
● Their LFS GameName(s): LBO.S.Andersen

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Look at the chat logs around 21/02/2013 - 02:00AM GMT.

Shortly after we busted him, he uses foul language avoiding the swear filter as well as using an acronym. Regardless of the foul language, the acronym was also disrespectful.

RE: User Report - steffanandersen - kesam92 - 2013-02-21 02:07

i first said FFFFUUUUU becuause i got busted, and i said A.C.A.B (all cops are *Removed*) NOT PERSONAL to releave my frustration you got your cash and XP, and i lost 2k from swear filter i hope your happy enough with that. i didnt even know it was in the swear filter i have only played here for 2 days....

User Report - steffanandersen - Mr. NB - 2013-02-21 02:08

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Well, regardless of whether it was personal or not, some of the things which you have said, can be found offensive. With some of your lines, you have clearly broken server rules 1.1. and 1.7, which are stating that proper and non-abusive language must be used at all times.

Since you have already been force fined and auto-kicked by the InSim for swearing, i will take no actions for the swearing part - this does not however mean, that you can continously swear and get away with the fine only. You will however receive an official warning on your record, for being disrespectful towards the cops. The following lines may not be personal, but they still should not be used in the public chat. If cops are not in the mood for it, they can easily find them being disrespectful.

Chatlog Wrote:2013-02-21 - 02:00:01 UTC - Sydney - steffanandersen - LBD.S.Andersen : A.C.A.B

2013-02-21 - 02:01:38 UTC - Sydney - steffanandersen - LBD.S.Andersen : all cops are *Removed*

In the future, please refrain from using this kind of language.

RE: User Report - steffanandersen - Mr. NB - 2013-02-21 02:35

I am re-opening this thread, for a second.

Steffanandersen, i have just discovered that even after you were already aknowledged of a fact that you have been reported, you have continued with being abusive:

Chatlog Wrote:2013-02-21 - 02:22:07 UTC - Sydney - steffanandersen - LBD.S.Andersen : you can shush

2013-02-21 - 02:22:22 UTC - Sydney - steffanandersen - LBD.S.Andersen : im older than you

2013-02-21 - 02:22:42 UTC - Sydney - steffanandersen - LBD.S.Andersen : you were crippled when you were 8

You have took the whole thing on a whole another level now and what you have said, is far from acceptable.

Instead of getting away with a warning, you will now serve a fourteen days ban.

This thread will now be archived again.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.