[TC] Gaming Forums
Speed camera - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Speed camera (/showthread.php?tid=6534)

Speed camera - Sadie - 2013-03-25 16:31

Hello, i have a new idea for the insim.

Well, its speed camera's, random placed on map and if you drive to fast it will take you and say it to cops in near/same road. Police can then type something like !accept or just !chase i not know, and they drive after the speeder..

I know real speed cameras give you a ticket, but i think people will lose MUCH money if speed cameras will fine earvy single user some speed.

You can come whit idea's to this speedcamera idea.

Sorry for my bad english.

RE: Speed camera - Savy - 2013-03-25 16:33

Well you can do this yourself with a friend, ask your friend to laser people while you (further down the road) chase them

RE: Speed camera - Sadie - 2013-03-25 16:34

I have no friends some are cops.. Tongue But agian, its just a idea

RE: Speed camera - Johan. - 2013-03-25 17:18

I think, for a fair share, alot of cops are able to do such a thing like Savy suggested. I've done it a couple of times now. Lasering speeders and making another cop able to catch them a road ahead (or the other way around).

RE: Speed camera - Vincent - 2013-03-25 20:02

and what if cops can place a tire thing, (red or something, that's really easy to see, and just beside the road) and that will clock only the suspect for you, so if you are in [XX] amount of meters, you can chase the person, and fine him for speeding, but if the cop drives away from the speed camera, it will disappear.

RE: Speed camera - Dan - 2013-03-25 23:19

(2013-03-25 20:02)Vincent Wrote:  and what if cops can place a tire thing, (red or something, that's really easy to see, and just beside the road) and that will clock only the suspect for you, so if you are in [XX] amount of meters, you can chase the person, and fine him for speeding, but if the cop drives away from the speed camera, it will disappear.

This sounds really good. Thumbup1

RE: Speed camera - Sadie - 2013-03-28 10:14

I like Vincent's idea.

RE: Speed camera - Val - 2013-03-28 18:19

I'm wondering if that is realistic that you can check the speed of a car who are coming behind. If yes then why not to do a command to change the direction of our radar.

RE: Speed camera - Sadie - 2013-03-28 18:32

Or have like 2 laser's, becouse i hate when a car speed but is a car between me and him and is not so safe to overtake..