[TC] Gaming Forums
My new Eyefinity setup - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: My new Eyefinity setup (/showthread.php?tid=6592)

My new Eyefinity setup - Cola - 2013-03-29 17:02

As some of you may have seen, I've recently bought a third monitor and a DVI-DP adapter, making me able to run a three-monitor gaming setup, also known as Eyefinity (when used with an AMD graphics card).

I recorded a video, showing how it looks in game.

It may look slightly distorted between the middle and right hand screen, this is because of the camera position. I couldn't have it hanging over me, as it would be messed up with lighting, and most of the picture would be of my wall.

The two side monitors are Samsung SyncMaster 226BWs (22''), and the middle one is a Dell FP2001 (20''). They're all running in SXGA+ resolution, for a total resolution of 4200x1050. (limited by the vertical pixel amount of the Samsung monitors)

RE: My new Eyefinity setup - Weelob - 2013-03-30 10:20

How many retakes did you do haha Smile?

Looking nice, I just got one, but had to sell it again because it couldn't be calibriated for the same colors, like yours is right now, which I don't like.

RE: My new Eyefinity setup - Cola - 2013-03-30 10:32

(2013-03-30 10:20)Weelob Wrote:  How many retakes did you do haha Smile?

Looking nice, I just got one, but had to sell it again because it couldn't be calibriated for the same colors, like yours is right now, which I don't like.

Zero retakes, just one try. Wink

But yeah, I'm looking for a third Samsung display, so I'll have 3 fully identical ones. Smile

RE: My new Eyefinity setup - Frozen - 2013-03-30 14:25

Pretty nice setup Smile

RE: My new Eyefinity setup - Johan. - 2013-03-30 15:51

(2013-03-30 10:20)Weelob Wrote:  Looking nice, I just got one, but had to sell it again because it couldn't be calibriated for the same colors, like yours is right now, which I don't like.

Yeah Paul has the same aswell. He has a 24" screen and 2 far-from-HD 20" widescreens. I'd say to myself.. Ifyou get anything like this.. Do it proper and atleast get 3 screens with the same size. Or even better, get 3 exactly the same screens. Smile

But, beside that, nice setup Cola, even with the above, I'd survive with it if I had it. Thumbup