[TC] Gaming Forums
- Reporting 2 people + insim (Archived by Saphira) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Reporting 2 people + insim (Archived by Saphira) (/showthread.php?tid=6601)

- Reporting 2 people + insim (Archived by Saphira) - Orange™ - 2013-03-30 13:07

Again another wrong sider on autobahn that doesn't get autospec. Now you can see from the replay that again the insim needs to be fixed for this part because yet again a suspect gets away with murder.

Also i did use !TC chat twice because Saffy and Chuck were on, Saffy appeared to be AFK but chuck not sure again but did kick some one.

Anyways back to my report.

● Your LFS Username: Jason1984

● Their LFS Username(s): Ulverno
● Their LFS GameName(s): hUmr (He was Suspect)

● Their LFS Username(s): tiitus.p
● Their LFS GameName(s): GT™ TIBE [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ae4jdt
● Replay Timestamps:

28:18Sealed LipsX - I'm driving on autobahn towards roundabout clockwise and see hUmr drifting on roundabout. So i start the chase.

28:33Sealed LipsX - Pretty much makes [GLOW] Priit crash on Autobahn.

28:53Sealed LipsX - Drifting roundabout yet again.

Nothing really happens because i'm asking for back up few times.

32:30: - XXGT™ TIBE [COP] Joins my chase. Watch from 33Sealed LipsX as another chase is happening he is pretty much involved in it too. Happens on autobahn.

34:28Sealed LipsX - GT™ TIBE [COP] Catches up to him just near roundabout, hUmr then reverses wrong way on autobahn. I do however come behind him and hit him not knowing he was doing this. Straight after he continues to go backwards and rams me out the way. GT™ TIBE [COP] goes wrong side to follow, i go the right way.

36:22Sealed LipsX - hUmr rams GT™ TIBE [COP] on autobahn.

37:15Sealed LipsX - To 37:21Sealed LipsX GT™ TIBE [COP] Does do some harsh rams not full on rams but wasn't pitting either.

37:35Sealed LipsX - Pushing the suspect as well on autobahn which again looks like no skill at all.

37:56Sealed LipsX - GT™ TIBE [COP] Again failed pit at him, hitting the middle of car on left side.

39:05Sealed LipsX Both cop and suspect go wrong way on autobahn.

39:41Sealed LipsX - Suspect gets pitted then goes wrong side on autobahn and this is again the area where the insim fails to spec him for it and i've lost countless suspects on that part. GT™ TIBE [COP] follows him, goes wrong way too!

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Reporting 2 things + insim - Saphira - 2013-03-30 13:07

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Reporting 2 people + insim - Orange™ - 2013-04-14 09:32

Best to just leave this report, seeing as at the time the server was DDOS. So the replay was screwed. Don't have the time to do the screen prints etc.

Lucky day for them...

- Reporting 2 people + insim (Archived by Saphira) - Saphira - 2013-04-29 16:21

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.